(HELP PLEASE) I think that the pcie power conector of my Asus gtx 1060 3GB died

First im not a native speaker (i speak spanish) so sorry about the errors and grammar.
Hello i have a problem, today i was building my new system ,i use the motherboard box to test if everything was working and endeed it was so i shut it down and start building in the case.When i power it on, i see on the monitor:please power down and conect the power cable for the pcie card,but it was already conect ,and a red led was turn on instead of the white.

After changing the cable and the positions of the cable in the psu several times i tried to chek if the new psu was the problem so i tried using my old sistem but the led was still red so i tried several times more in the new sistem hoping that magicly fixes it self but it wasen t the case.
The odd thing is that the card works it outputs video if not i coudnt see the the warning and also the fans spin.
Im very worried that the pcie conector or something in the power delevery failed, in my city i dont know if anyone can fix it.
I need the grafics card because i have a ryzen system.
I wait 1 year to finaly have my new system and now is colecting dust in a corner.
I contacted asus support ,im wating for answer.
Any ideas of what happend or how to fix it?
The system specs: 
Mobo:Asus crosshair hero VI
CPU:Ryzen 3700x
Ram:Corsair Vengance 8X2 3000mhz

1.png

2.png

3.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 23.10.03.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Cap_Winters said:

First im not a native speaker (i speak spanish) so sorry about the errors and grammar.
Hello i have a problem, today i was building my new system ,i use the motherboard box to test if everything was working and endeed it was so i shut it down and start building in the case.When i power it on, i see on the monitor:please power down and conect the power cable for the pcie card,but it was already conect ,and a red led was turn on instead of the white.

After changing the cable and the positions of the cable in the psu several times i tried to chek if the new psu was the problem so i tried using my old sistem but the led was still red so i tried several times more in the new sistem hoping that magicly fixes it self but it wasen t the case.
The odd thing is that the card works it outputs video if not i coudnt see the the warning and also the fans spin.
Im very worried that the pcie conector or something in the power delevery failed, in my city i dont know if anyone can fix it.
I need the grafics card because i have a ryzen system.
I wait 1 year to finaly have my new system and now is colecting dust in a corner.
I contacted asus support ,im wating for answer.
Any ideas of what happend or how to fix it?
The system specs: 
Mobo:Asus crosshair hero VI
CPU:Ryzen 3700x
Ram:Corsair Vengance 8X2 3000mhz

1.png

2.png

3.png

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 23.10.03.jpeg

okay i would wait for other people to come i am not new to pc thing like that i am 14 but am really good with computer am looking into going to IT later but i can say this though you can see the screen only because the pcie slot does provide power but not enough to not fully run. also on your third photo you got in to the bios? am confused lol

2 minutes ago, soulles said:

okay i would wait for other people to come i am not new to pc thing like that but i only been doing this for 2-3 years and i still alot i can learn so i really can't give advice i am 14 but am really good with computer am looking into going to IT later but i can say this though you can see the screen only because the pcie slot does provide power but not enough to not fully run. also on your third photo you got in to the bios? am confused lol 

It could also be the psu, try a different psu. If you don't have another ps laying around then use a different pci-e cable, if the psu has an extra.

• CPU
    i7-6850k
  • Motherboard
    MSI X99A Sli Plus
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix LP      DDR4-2400
  • GPU                                            MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8Gb
  • Case
    Thermaltake Level 20 MT ARGB
  • Storage
    Samsung 250GB 850 pro,        WD Black 1TB, WD blue 3TB
  • PSU
    Thermaltake Toughpower 1200w
  • Display(s)
    Asus vg248qe, Asus vg245h
  • Cooling
    Swiftech H220-x
  • Keyboard
    Logitech g910
  • Mouse
    Logitech g502
  • Sound
    Áudio Technica ATH-M50x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
  • PCPartPicker URL

20 minutes ago, soulles said:

Sorry about that the  third image is the first time when I was checking if it work before I put it into a case after that the GPU died

Just now, Cap_Winters said:

Sorry about that the the third images is the first time whhen I was checking if it work before I put it into a case after that the GPU died

oh did you hit your gpu on anything near the power connecter when putting in the case i doubt you did but it doesn't hurt to ask

4 minutes ago, Tylerebowers said:

It could also be the psu, try a different psu. If you don't have another ps laying around then use a different pci-e cable, if the psu has an extra.

I tried a my old psu from the other systems that i have and the led was red , also I tried 3 different cables and positions in the modular psu 

1 minute ago, Cap_Winters said:

I tried a my old psu from the other systems that i have and the led was red , also I tried 3 different cables and positions in the modular psu 

okay cause i don't know if this is my imagine did you try to tuck in the 2 last pin that come off of that cable. cause when you were testing it was out????

g.PNG.2c051a3d346d17375838f51bfc73374d.PNGl.PNG.929c6d566268f737a1c76952a9b67cf7.PNG

1 minute ago, soulles said:

oh did you hit your gpu on anything near the power connecter when putting in the case i doubt you did but it doesn't hurt to ask

I think I didn't but I don't know really because I turn off the power supply unplug the 6 pin build the system in the case and 1 hour later I tried to turn the system on again but the GPU led was in red

2 minutes ago, Cap_Winters said:

I think I didn't but I don't know really because I turn off the power supply unplug the 6 pin build the system in the case and 1 hour later I tried to turn the system on again but the GPU led was in red

i know i doubt this work but put the gpu in a different 16x slot i doubt it will work but doesn't hurt to try

13 minutes ago, soulles said:

okay cause i don't know if this is my imagine did you try to tuck in the 2 last pin that come off of that cable. cause when you were testing it was out????

l.PNG.929c6d566268f737a1c76952a9b67cf7.PNG

It doesn't make any difference I leave it outside first , but in that photo I forgot to move it , and I think that I had it inside of GPU the 2 extra pin for over 2 years in the old system and I didn't have any problems

I also tried that and I tried with another cable,motherboard  and psu, the problem isn't the motherboard is the GPU .

The thing that I don't understand is why stopped working if when I first booted it worked and the it didn't 

5 minutes ago, soulles said:

i know i doubt this work but put the gpu in a different 16x slot i doubt it will work but doesn't hurt to try

• 11 months later...

Hi there.

I have the exact same problem.

Did You manage to solve it?

Best regards!