(HELP PLEASE) I think that the pcie power conector of my Asus gtx 1060 3GB died

First im not a native speaker (i speak spanish) so sorry about the errors and grammar.
Hello i have a problem, today i was building my new system ,i use the motherboard box to test if everything was working and endeed it was so i shut it down and start building in the case.When i power it on, i see on the monitor:please power down and conect the power cable for the pcie card,but it was already conect ,and a red led was turn on instead of the white.

After changing the cable and the positions of the cable in the psu several times i tried to chek if the new psu was the problem so i tried using my old sistem but the led was still red so i tried several times more in the new sistem hoping that magicly fixes it self but it wasen t the case.
The odd thing is that the card works it outputs video if not i coudnt see the the warning and also the fans spin.
Im very worried that the pcie conector or something in the power delevery failed, in my city i dont know if anyone can fix it.
I need the grafics card because i have a ryzen system.
I wait 1 year to finaly have my new system and now is colecting dust in a corner.
I contacted asus support ,im wating for answer.
Any ideas of what happend or how to fix it?
The system specs: 
Mobo:Asus crosshair hero VI
CPU:Ryzen 3700x
Ram:Corsair Vengance 8X2 3000mhz

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 23.10.03.jpeg

3.png

1.png

2.png