Any Suggestions For My Upgrade?

1 hour ago, techtomato said:

Hm...I guess I'll look more into it, also I'm starting to consider air cooling a bit and if I do go with it it'll be the Nh-D15 because I believe they perform better than (if not equal) aio's. The color is hideous though and honestly I might just stick with higher temps if I can't find a way to make it look less ugly.

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 is a nice looking air cooler. Pretty much the same performance as the D15.

3 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 is a nice looking air cooler. Pretty much the same performance as the D15.

Isn't that more expensive than the one I have now? I'll check

Edit: I am crazy it is not more expensive

Edited by techtomato

On 7/31/2019 at 1:38 PM, LienusLateTips said:

I'd still highly recommend going for a cheaper motherboard, like the TUF X570. There's absoulutely no need for the higher end one. AFAIK they have the same VRM.

I'm going to wait until after my vacation to buy the motherboard, if the x570-E goes down a bit in price I'll buy that one. Otherwise I think I'll go with the TUF, it should be more than enough considering I only plan on 'mildly' overclocking the CPU (maybe 4.6 GHz max? Please confirm) and I will probably get faster RAM when DDR5 comes out and DDR4 might be cheaper. I will miss the aesthetic of the Strix though but the $200 price gap.....

I wouldn't personally blow $445 on a ROG MOBO when the Pro Carbon model is a full $100 less, solid, and just as RGB.

I just discovered the Corsair 220T RGB case, looks pretty nice, just a couple dollars more than the H500 with 3 rgb fans included...thoughts? 

Only things wrong with it is the smaller size and screws for the side glass panel aren't as nice as the H500