"Shallow" Disk Shelf Options for Small Rack Mount?

As the Subject says, are there any Shallow Rack Mount Disk Shelf options on the market?  I'm having trouble finding even new ones to spend full price on. 
Am I asking for too much since Disk Shelves are an Enterprise thing and these small Racks are more Home/Audio Equipment relevant? 

My Unraid NAS is currently inside of a small Storage Rack that is only intended for something like 14-15" deep setups.  I managed to fit my 15.5" Deep Silverstone case in it by getting a little janky in the mounting.  However all the Disk Shelves I'm finding are something like 24" on average.  Clearly much more than this rack setup can fit.  

I'm staring down the barrel of my NAS filling up soon and debating what to do.  I can fit a few more drives in it but that is a short sighted option. I'd rather go a direction with more expandability. 

If I have to do it I may just start looking out for full size racks and head that way, but I like this little stupid thing as I have it, its enclosed, and its perfect to sit my Tower 900 Workstation on top of it as a stand. 

(Also I know I REALLY need to clean the filters on that case.  I've been puting it off cause I wanted to decide what upgrade path I'm taking. Bad excuse.)

IMG_20190730_185826.jpg

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Synology has some like RX418. They have the nas boxes, and some esata hdmi expanders.

Solid option but 4 bays is how much room I have left in my case as it stands.  That's a lot of money for just 4 bays of expansion. To be expected I guess. 

I'm just going to have to keep my eyes peeled for a full size rack and head that direction I guess. Maybe cut it down myself into a mini rack. 

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.