GTX 660 Ti/Win 8.1 Best Driver?

It seems the newer the driver worse it performs (in game crashes) with my EVGA 660 Ti SC. Has anyone found a driver that works best with the 660 Ti & Win 8.1?

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

It seems the newer the driver worse it performs (in game crashes) with my EVGA 660 Ti SC. Has anyone found a driver that works best with the 660 Ti & Win 8.1?

If you have an OC on your CPU + GPU you will have to do your OC again for the newer Nvidia drivers. They don't seem to like OCing too much. I would advise you to add some Vcore on your CPU before messing with you GPU's OC if any. One game i can say for sure crashes with the newer Nvidia drivers is CoD Ghosts. I had to raise my OC voltage offset from 4.7@ 0.090v to 4.7@ 0.155v for the game to run without crashing and this has been so since the 327.23 driver as i have remembered. 

So either try and older driver than the 327.23 driver or increase your CPU's Vcore and report back how it works for you.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.