Need help choosing phone(2 Options Only)

aBrokeGamer

So as the title says "Need help choosing phone(2 Options Only)", there is only 2 phones since both of them are on sale and looking for 1 of these, please help me decide the best overall one.

Choices are:

Samsung Galaxy A70 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro

(Buying it in South Africa)

Leaning towards the A70 but my mind can be changed, gonna be used daily from games to large file download (15 Gb)

Also please state reason for your answer (so I can also understand why)

❤️

I would go for the Samsung.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 minute ago, Constantin said:

I would go for the Samsung.

Reason?

Samsung, if just because Huawei's troubles in the US are clouding the future of the Mate 20 Pro's software support.

I think the Mate 20 Pro is a better phone but I wouldn't want to RNG my phone not working because of the US government, so probably the A70.

Even tho you're based outside of the US it seems, Google not supporting the phone would still be an issue.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

1 minute ago, zlolslavez said:

I think the Mate 20 Pro is a better phone but I wouldn't want to RNG my phone not working because of the US government, so probably the A70.

Even tho you're based outside of the US it seems, Google not supporting the phone would still be an issue.

True but isn't Huawei "safe" atm with the US?

1 minute ago, aBrokeGamer said:

Reason?

They are more reliable

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, Constantin said:

They are more reliable

Valid reason.

Which of the two takes better photos and videos?

1 minute ago, pizapower said:

Which of the two takes better photos and videos?

I think the Huawei...

1 hour ago, aBrokeGamer said:

isn't Huawei "safe" atm with the US

sort of, unless its the only option left.

we presume it auto backups your data to china

On 7/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, aBrokeGamer said:

True but isn't Huawei "safe" atm with the US?

Sorry for late reply. Yes it is atm but that can change at any moment.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master