I'm going to have to call out the Cheap vs. Expensive Gaming video

WillOfTheLand

In the video it lists the ryzen 5 2600 as $147 US WITH a wraith prism cooler included and a ryzen 3 2200G with a wraith max included.

Not only is the wraith prism or the wraith max not included with anything but the highest tier zen CPU's now (Actually the wraith max is ONLY  sold separately now, not bundled with.) but the 2600 retails at $199 US unless on sale, and if you only meant it as "price of cooler included" in the price, you'd still be adding a additional $40-$60 US onto the price. I noticed this in the opening of the video that they had a wraith prism/a max on them and I thought that just couldn't be right unless they were sticking top tier zen CPU's into each system at which point I would have a hard time seeing how anything except the first one was "cheap".

Still love you guys and the video, but this had to be addressed.

wraithltt.PNG

lttwraith2.png

I don't think they included them in the prices? Since thermal performance doesn't matter as long as it's not high I can't see the problem

9 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

I don't think they included them in the prices? Since thermal performance doesn't matter as long as it's not high I can't see the problem

They included it. image.thumb.png.015e8cd2893c45a85c01e8e682cf1cb5.png

lttwraith2.png

1 minute ago, Epimetheus said:

i can't see that?

It says (COOLER INCL.) beside the CPU (the 2200G).

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Just now, Epimetheus said:

i can't see that?

Is the image not showing? I know I SC'd the system before before the 2600 but it says cooler included in both systems with the max/prism. 

2 minutes ago, realpetertdm said:

Image is broken

Ok one sec I'l properly save it and post, and actually get the system with the prism/max this time while I'm at it.

1 minute ago, r2724r16 said:

It says (COOLER INCL.) beside the CPU.

oh yeah, but the cooler they put in doesn't affect the build price, i guess they just did it casually

At the lower price range so long as it comes with a cooler, it doesnt really matter which one it is.

Since it does come with a cooler, its fine. Splitting hairs over which particular cooler is somewhat pointless.

By the time it should matter for someone which cooler they have, they should have the money in the budget to buy an aftermarket one anyway.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Yeah, the PC physically had the Prism, but a 2600 will work without an issue even with a small OC on the stock Wraith Stealth that does come with it. And they stated at the start of the video that they weren't overclocking, so it's a pedantic issue at best.

I'm pretty sure my purpose in life is to serve as a warning for others.