Helloooooooooo!

Bucho

Hi folks!! I wish to find the right answers to many many tech-questions I have...and give my little support.

Hello ^o^

Well... If you ask the right questions, you'll receive the right answers!

Knowing that 42 is always the answer...

giphy.gif

If you ask specific questions & google it first, people will always help you if you couldn’t find an answer elsewhere. 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:06 PM, fpo said:

If you ask specific questions & google it first, people will always help you if you couldn’t find an answer elsewhere. 

Yeah, i swear the amount of times someones asked a question that could be answered with a 2 second Google search lol.

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x  Cooler: Wraith Prism    RAM: 32gb G.Skill Tridentz RGB 3200mhz     Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 XT     Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG     PSU: Corsair RM850x     

Storage: 250gb Samsung 960 EVO, 2TB Seagate Barracuda

HTPC/VR Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600     Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a     RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 3200mhz     Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi ITX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8gb     Case: Fractal Design Node 202     PSU: Corsair SF600    

Storage: 120gb Kingston A400, 500gb Samsung 860 EVO

Streaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4ghz OC     Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition    RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengence LPX 2400mhz     Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 MATX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 570 4gb     Case: Inwin 301 White/Blue     PSU: Evga 450BR    

Storage: 240gb Crucial BX500, 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Welcome to the forum!

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

5ab4223fa03db_HelloThere.jpg.0e967d3a5ff390b5ebe02cb31eb2173b.jpg

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

hello my name is will4623 you joined this forum now prepare to die.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

On 7/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, Cora_Lie said:

Hello ^o^

Well... If you ask the right questions, you'll receive the right answers!

Knowing that 42 is always the answer...

giphy.gif

On 7/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, Cora_Lie said:

I agree, I think there should be a right question for getting right answer.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:47 AM, driftz240 said:

Yeah, i swear the amount of times someones asked a question that could be answered with a 2 second Google search lol.

i really don't see the problem with someone asking a question with an easy answer. No skin off my nose to explain something simple and straightforward.

1 hour ago, Sylvie said:

i really don't see the problem with someone asking a question with an easy answer. No skin off my nose to explain something simple and straightforward.

Thats cool, im not saying it annoys everyone, just imo its a waste of time for both the person asking and the person answering.

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x  Cooler: Wraith Prism    RAM: 32gb G.Skill Tridentz RGB 3200mhz     Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 XT     Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG     PSU: Corsair RM850x     

HTPC/VR Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600     Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a     RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 3200mhz     Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi ITX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8gb     Case: Fractal Design Node 202     PSU: Corsair SF600    

Streaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4ghz OC     Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition    RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengence LPX 2400mhz     Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 MATX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 570 4gb     Case: Inwin 301 White/Blue     PSU: Evga 450BR    

2 minutes ago, driftz240 said:

Thats cool, im not saying it annoys everyone, just imo its a waste of time for both the person asking and the person answering.

possibly, but they might feel more at ease asking the question on a forum like this. there are plenty of forums and boards where people ask straightforward quesitons and get trolled into causing damage.

1 minute ago, Sylvie said:

and get trolled into causing damage.

Wait, so i shouldn't have deleted System32 like those guys said... shit...

Gaming Rig:

HTPC/VR Rig:

Streaming Rig: