Playing games and PC just crashes to Desktop

Playing Warhammer 2 and it will just go from game to desktop with no phasing...just immediately with no warning or 'this happened' from Windows. CPU, Graphics not overclocked....Is it possibly a PSU issue...or maybe having 4 sticks of RAM in the board...Specs are as per my signature below. Is there anything I can check or do to fault find? 

2600x, MSi B450-Pro, Corsair H100i, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel Series DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x, aData X6000 1TB NVMe, Samsung 860 1TB, Seagate 3TB x 2, Palit 1080Ti GameRock Premium, Silverstone GD08 Case.

From my experience, dead RAM sticks will either completely stop your system from booting or your PC will randomly freeze and then crash instead of just powering off.

I assume your temperatures are stable?

I suspect the PSU to be the source of your problems.

Do you have a spare one to test or maybe you could borrow one from a friend?

48 minutes ago, SenioRR said:

From my experience, dead RAM sticks will either completely stop your system from booting or your PC will randomly freeze and then crash instead of just powering off.

I assume your temperatures are stable?

I suspect the PSU to be the source of your problems.

Do you have a spare one to test or maybe you could borrow one from a friend?

Yeah, it only happens in games, so no random freezing. Temperatures are good...The 2600 has litteraly never been above 60 and that was a slightly bad seating...it stays arounf 33-58C depending on use as The H100i is very good at keeping temps down and stable. I have an old M700 from Cooler Master, I'll try that, thanks :)

2600x, MSi B450-Pro, Corsair H100i, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel Series DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x, aData X6000 1TB NVMe, Samsung 860 1TB, Seagate 3TB x 2, Palit 1080Ti GameRock Premium, Silverstone GD08 Case.

update: So I set the CPU for 95% utilisation then boosted to 4.1 in MSi Command....running perfectly. Quite an odd outcome. 

Can you check the windows Event Viewer? Maybe your crashes leave an application error, I'm curious if they mention Exception code: 0xc0000005

I'm having an eerily similar problem after upgrading my rig to a MSI B450 Gaming Plus with a 3600, I thought it was my RAM, but i tested it with a kit I knew was good and still have CTD's like you. 

1 minute ago, discostick said:

Can you check the windows Event Viewer? Maybe your crashes leave an application error, I'm curious if they mention Exception code: 0xc0000005

I'm having an eerily similar problem after upgrading my rig to a MSI B450 Gaming Plus with a 3600, I thought it was my RAM, but i tested it with a kit I knew was good and still have CTD's like you. 

Mine is the MSi B459-A Pro...and they are actually very similar...Like you I'm starting to think it might just be crap boards at this MSi price point...There are tons of failures in the Event Viewer which made me think it was hardware upsetting the system.. I originally thought RAM too as I use 4 sticks but, like you, mem check checked out ok......I think it is a power delivery issue...