how do I get rid of a Lg icon pack?

MrConcrete04

so I went into the settings under icons and I got an iconpack from lg, didnt like it and wanted to get rid of it.

cant find a remove or delete button

plz help because its ugly

thanks

You'd have to use a custom launcher such as Nova Launcher or Action Launcher 3. Those will allow you to customize the icon per app

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Well, where did you download the icon pack? 

If you installed the icon pack on the Play Store then you would need to uninstall it from there. Or you can just revert back to the original icons by going to Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Icons > My icons. To show your icons just scroll down a bit and then a drop-down should appear with your available and active icons.

I like working, playing videos games and listening to music. In my spare time I also love to read books. 

Always willing to learn new tech and improve my knowledge.

3 hours ago, Avionon said:

Well, where did you download the icon pack? 

If you installed the icon pack on the Play Store then you would need to uninstall it from there. Or you can just revert back to the original icons by going to Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Icons > My icons. To show your icons just scroll down a bit and then a drop-down should appear with your available and active icons.

the my icons bit only shows my active icon pack and when I tap on it, it shows a sample of it and only gives me the option to cancel or apply.

there is no drop-down.