GPU is not fully utilized.

acskrisz

My problem is, that whatever game I play my GPU is always around 60% utilization. This makes my games unplayable. My system: CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X GPU: GTX 1660Ti RAM: 4x4 GB 2666Mhz PSU: Cooler Master MWE 500W and an Asrock AB350 Pro 4 motherboard. I always turn off Vsync and use high performance power settings in windows and nvidia control panel.

what's the cpu utilization? if it's at 100% all the time then you might have a bottleneck (but the 2600x shouldn't be a problem), if it's not then it's completely normal in non-graphic intensive games. also, what games do you play and at what resolution?

I experience this in every game including GTA online and Battlefield V on ultra. I never saw the CPU above 70% 

Are you're GPU drivers fully up to date? Try uninstalling and reinstalling with fresh ones

Ryzen 7 2700X  | Gigabyte RX5700 XT | ASUS TUF B450M | HyperX Fury 2x16gb 3200MHz |  CM MasterBox Lite 3 (Mesh Modded) | Corsair MP510 960GB | Be Quiet Pure Power 11 700w

15 hours ago, King_Jahh said:

Are you're GPU drivers fully up to date? Try uninstalling and reinstalling with fresh ones

Already tried. It didn’t work. I’m on the latest drivers.