Chinese Kllisre Ram does not work on my motherboard

Hello,

So i bought this Kllisre ram stick , it's specs are "PC3-10600U-CL9 8GB DDR3 1333" because I thought it would work on my computer and branding it as "AMD only ram" is dumb. 

But when i put it inside my machine , it just doesn't boot.

So , my motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2V, and the CPU is a G3260 (was making previsions about upgrading the hardware so I began with the RAM.

I tried putting the old ram sticks inside and fiddling with the bios to make the frequencies go along with this stick of ram but it didn't work.

Sounds like you either got DOA sticks, or got bamboozled and swindled. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

well I dont know what else there is to do? Aliexpress seller probably branded "AMD ram" for a reason, or you got scammed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You purchased AMD only Chinese RAM and expect it to work on your intel machine? Why did you have that expectation? 

I mean , why the fuck would you brand RAM as AMD or Intel compatible , prob got scammed , going to return it , it'll be a pain in the ass , at least it wasn't expensive 

It’s all good if you can return it. It probably does work on some AMD mobos though. I’m guessing Chinese ram isn’t on the official compatibility list...

6 hours ago, Sharqo said:

Hello,

So i bought this Kllisre ram stick , it's specs are "PC3-10600U-CL9 8GB DDR3 1333" because I thought it would work on my computer and branding it as "AMD only ram" is dumb. 

But when i put it inside my machine , it just doesn't boot.

So , my motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2V, and the CPU is a G3260 (was making previsions about upgrading the hardware so I began with the RAM.

I tried putting the old ram sticks inside and fiddling with the bios to make the frequencies go along with this stick of ram but it didn't work.

AFAIK, "AMD Only" RAM was a legit thing...for DDR2. AMD's memory controller worked a little differently than Intel's IIRC. Could have spilled over into DDR3.

The easiest answer would be to return it as DOA. If that's not an option, find someone with an AM3, AM3+, FM2 or FM2+ board (maybe FM1?) and test it with their AMD CPU.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

56 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

AFAIK, "AMD Only" RAM was a legit thing...for DDR2. AMD's memory controller worked a little differently than Intel's IIRC. Could have spilled over into DDR3.

The easiest answer would be to return it as DOA. If that's not an option, find someone with an AM3, AM3+, FM2 or FM2+ board (maybe FM1?) and test it with their AMD CPU.

Thanks for the tip but , where i live i don't know people with AM3 boards , I live in a small town and I'm notorious for being the tech savvy of that place so .. I'll just return it that's not a problem. I'll buy true ram the next time I want to purchase something

1 hour ago, Deadsies said:

It’s all good if you can return it. It probably does work on some AMD mobos though. I’m guessing Chinese ram isn’t on the official compatibility list...

It could, but that's weird , because i have an old 775 socket PC that supports DDR3 and I had to use low density memory because I ran into issues. I'm just going to buy second hand RAM on my local , baguette Craigslist called Leboncoin