Corsair K70 low Profile

I want to start off by saying - I've been using the low profile for about 2 months now - on and off and comparing it to the Blackwidow Elite - with yellow switches and the the Corsair K70 Rapidfire 

I like everything about the Corsair K70 Low Profile - Except the " feel " of the switches - 

Compared to a blackwidow Elite with linear yellow switches or to any other Corsair with Normal cherry linear switches - the low profile switches feel like damp newspaper - 

They are tiring to type on and feel like you're in a constant fight while typing and also - the low profile cherry switches are slow to return after a key press - 

To sum it up - IMHO - Cherry dropped the ball big time - they tried to do something good and instead took a step backwards - the low profile switches suck - Period - 

If u want a damp newspaper feel - go buy it - 

I love K70's and have 2 that I use on and off - 

The low profile K70 is going to be sold asap - After using my Blackwidow Elite and K70 Rapidfire - there is no room for a damp Newspaper K70 low Profile - 

Sorry Cherry - but your low profile switches suck  - better luck next time 

Although I like Corsair and the K70 in particular  - I strongly suggest to everyone reading this that if you're  considering getting into mechanical keyboards to go try out the new Razer Blackwidow Elite -

Yellow switches for linear and green switches for clicky - Overall best pre built mechanical keyboard IMHO 

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU