Help me choose 13 inch Laptop

I want to buy a small laptop mostly for movies and maybe some clasic games (old)

At first i was thinking about Dell xps but they are more expensive, Dell 2 in 1 have 2 core cpu so its slower

Longer battery life would be nice but not a priority

This is what i found so far if someone can help me to choose 

I am open for suggestions of different laptops but i want them small (size)

Let me know if prices are to high on them (they all are new)

Lenovo Yoga S730 -13 i7-8565U 8GB 512SSD FHD - 885 usd

HP SPECTRE 13 X360 i7-8550U 8GB 512SSD FHD -  920 usd (i can upgrade to 1 TB ssd for extra +80 usd)

DELL INSPIRON 13 5379 i7-8550U 16GB 512SSD FHD - 845 usd

Thank You

You say you want it mainly for movies and old games (stuff that will run on iGPU), are you sure you need an i7? What other tasks do you want this laptop to be able to handle?

8th gen is a major jump in performance with the i5-8250U being essentially on par with the previous gen's i5-7300HQ, a processor that was still being used in gaming laptops and portable workstations well into 2018. An i5 might make better sense with the money saved spent on more storage.

Alternatively if you really are only using it for basic stuff you could even choose a Y series processor. You probably won't save money but they have longer battery life (5W vs 15W) and require less cooling which usually means thinner, lighter and quieter (some models are fanless).

*In case you don't know Intel's mobile processors fall into 3 groups: Y series are the slowest but consume the least power, U series is mainstream while H is high performance.

Where are you from? Any preference on weight, battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Im from poland, would be nice not to be heavy i will use it mostly on my lap or in my hands, 8h of battery but i can surrvive the charger, At first i was thinking on Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 that have Y series processor long battery life and is fanless but if i decid to add egpu especially that i have msi gtx 970 4gb laying around than better cpu will be nice (i have gaming rig so i dont think i will ever need to use egpu)

Any links of online stores? Mind low sRGB display and non-upgradeable RAM?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Forgot to ask, what's your budget in PLN?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler