Gaming Mouse Input Lag/Latency

So I've been using a Logitech M705 for a REALLY long time, and I had to give it up for a random Lenovo wired mouse that I had laying around because in games, I started noticing that the mouse would have stuttering and other problems. Even though the mouse I'm using now is a crappy $5 mouse or something like that, It doesn't have much input lag AT ALL. I'm planning on buying an actual gaming mouse at some point though. Currently, I'm looking at buying the Logitech G502 HERO. It's wireless, but after doing a bit of research I've seen that usually wireless gaming mice have very little latency and input lag, especially when compared to a mouse like the M705. Can anyone elaborate on this topic so I can learn a little more, or at least provide some good articles or webpages for me to read? Sidenote: On Amazon right now, the G502 HERO is $54 USD and the "G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB" is $43.53 USD. What is the difference between these two mice? If I were to buy one right now, would I go with the cheaper one? By the way, I don't really care about price as long as it's under $100. This is way too long... Sorry.

Logitech have perfected wireless mice to the point where the latency is indistinguishable from a wired mouse.  The only drawbacks are that the mice are generally more expensive than their wired counterparts and are slightly heavier because they have a battery built into them.

G502 HERO is just an updated version of the G502 Proteus Spectrum.  The only improvement is a better sensor (HERO).  The regular G502 HERO (the one you've listed at $54) isn't wireless.  The wireless G502 is $150.