Can a ryzen 5 2600x go with a radeon rx 580 graphics card?

Hi guys can i know about the above title. 

11 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

Hi guys can i know about the above title. 

Well, technically speaking, you could, obviously. But from a somehow "bottlenecking" standpoint, you might be a little GPU limited or bottlenecked, if you will. I would look at something a little better like at least a 1660ti or RX590 and above...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

9 minutes ago, VenomizerX said:

Well, technically speaking, you could, obviously. But from a somehow "bottlenecking" standpoint, you might be a little GPU limited or bottlenecked, if you will. I would look at something a little better like at least a 1660ti or RX590 and above...

Hello, what if im looking for somethings a little bit more less expensive.

3 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

Hello, what if im looking for somethings a little bit more less expensive.

Even a 1660 would do. But if budget constricted, then the 580 would be good enough...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

4 minutes ago, VenomizerX said:

Even a 1660 would do. But if budget constricted, then the 580 would be good enough...

I see, thanks a lot. And btw do you think that a 120mm aio will be able to do the job if im not yet planning to OC it. 

Just now, Eunoia said:

I see, thanks a lot. And btw do you think that a 120mm aio will be able to do the job if im not yet planning to OC it. 

A 120mm AIO would in fact just cool the chip similarly as some decent air coolers, with the added failure point being the pump. Some beefy air coolers can even crush some cheaper 240mm AIO's. As for getting the most performance out of a X chip, you're practically good to go, although it might be a tad warmer than other systems on much better cooling. I ran my 2700X stock with the stock Wraith Prism cooler it came with and temps were sitting the 70's when under full synthetic load. But enabling PBO would push more voltage and therefore increase boost frequencies even more but the stock cooler wouldn't be enough as it would get into the 90's under full load. Switching to a dual tower heatsink, without PBO I can get into the 60's under full load and PBO enabled 70's and sometimes 80's if I run AVX or FPU stuff for torture testing.

So yeah I think that the AIO you have would be good enough, not that I could guarantee anything, but it should be fairly decent and you won't have to worry about anything... 

19 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

The stock wraith cooler will do fine. If you are opting for 120mm aio’s I’d rather go with a better air cooler. Noctua D15 or Dark rock pro 4 or similar. 

2600x + 570 will do just fine. What resolution will you be playing at ?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 hour ago, VenomizerX said:

"bottlenecking" standpoint

"Bottlenecking" in most terms is bull anyway.

54 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

Avoid AIOs in general, especially small AIOs. The cooling isnt great on 120mm and the reliability isnt good either.

Pairing 2600x up to a 2080 is perfectly good. 

47 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

The stock wraith cooler will do fine. If you are opting for 120mm aio’s I’d rather go with a better air cooler. Noctua D15 or Dark rock pro 4 or similar. 

2600x + 570 will do just fine. What resolution will you be playing at ?

1080 for now

btw guys, between the gigabyte aorus b450 elite, asus rog strix b450 f-gaming,tomahawk and msi maing plus which MB would you guys suggest?

2 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

btw guys, between the gigabyte aorus b450 elite, asus rog strix b450 f-gaming,tomahawk and msi maing plus which MB would you guys suggest?

Tomahawk!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Absolutely no need for an AIO.  The stock Wraith Spire is roughly on the level of DeepCool Gammaxx 200t. Thereby, even a cheap, budget cooler (Alpenföhn brocken Eco advanced, ben nevis advanced, CM Hyper 212 black or X, Gammaxx400, arctic freezer34...) would be an improvement over stock. You can even go for ALL OUT OC with Brocken Eco advanced..  You don't need a beefy huge cooler for that CPU 

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

1 hour ago, Eunoia said:

Tomahawk has USB type C while gaming has extra USB port to replace the type c and well as for gigabyte I've heard mixed reviews about their MoBo's really so yeah...

26 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Absolutely no need for an AIO.  The stock Wraith Spire is roughly on the level of DeepCool Gammaxx 200t. Thereby, even a cheap, budget cooler (Alpenföhn brocken Eco advanced, ben nevis advanced, CM Hyper 212 black or X, Gammaxx400, arctic freezer34...) would be an improvement over stock. You can even go for ALL OUT OC with Brocken Eco advanced..  You don't need a beefy huge cooler for that CPU 

Well if you were after every bit of performance from the chip and really just better cooling and higher benchmark scores (yeah, I know right), then a beefy cooler won't hurt at all, given that the aforementioned is what you're after...

2 hours ago, VenomizerX said:

Well if you were after every bit of performance from the chip and really just better cooling and higher benchmark scores (yeah, I know right), then a beefy cooler won't hurt at all, given that the aforementioned is what you're after...

won't hurt, but IMHO, a Brocken Eco Advanced & Ben Nevis Advanced are capable of handling a 2600x overclocked to the maximum. 

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

10 hours ago, Vejnemojnen said:

won't hurt, but IMHO, a Brocken Eco Advanced & Ben Nevis Advanced are capable of handling a 2600x overclocked to the maximum. 

Or any really decent, not crappy, air coolers would do the trick. Heck, if you live in a colder place then the stock cooler won't give you headaches, unlike here in the tropical infernos of Asia...