Having Trouble With Certain Steam Games

Recently I have had trouble running certain steam games. Everything worked fine up until a few weeks ago's. Now certain games either crash, have no sounds or just don't work probably. 

Games like Lego Marvel 2 just freezes on the first screen and don't work. Surviving Mars doesn't have any sound and it seems to be really unstable and will crash if I load a game or anything. Some games seem to work fine. 

I did completely uninstall the old graphics drivers (in safe mode) and install the most current ones. The only thing I noticed was after I install the new drivers the screen turned green until I restarted the computer.

I tried using my onboard graphics and Surviving Mars seemed to run fine. The Lego sort of seemed to work but I had to change my game resolution to match my native or it would freeze again. 

Would there maybe be an issues with graphics card? I'm currently using a Radeon RX 480. Again when I switch from my onboard video to my graphics card, the screen turned green until I restarted the computer. 

Thanks for all your help, this has been really frustrating. 

When you uninstalled the drivers in safemode did you use DDU or just manually uninstall them?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

I used DDU. I have run a windows reset. 

Everything seems fine with my internal graphics (other then everything runs poorly). I noticed I keep getting a Watman over clocking error as well (even though I'm not overclocking, I don't think I even have it installed). 

It my graphic card was dying it seems to me I would have more visual problems. But I removed and reinstall all my graphics drivers and it hasn't changed. Could it really be a physical problem with the card?