How to run dual AIO's?

How would you run dual AIO's?  I have an AIO cooling my GPU and want to get an AIO to cool my CPU.  Some questions I have regarding this is there is only one AIO pump header on my motherboard... How should I hook up two AIO's ?

You can just plug the pump into a spare fan header on the motherboard or using a molex fan adapter to plug it into the psu.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

You can just plug the pump into a spare fan header on the motherboard or using a molex fan adapter to plug it into the psu.

How do I control fan speeds/curves of fans that are plugged into the motherboard without using the bios?  

Is it possible to set a fan curve whose temperature is directed by the GPU/CPU temps?

6 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

How do I control fan speeds/curves of fans that are plugged into the motherboard without using the bios?  

Is it possible to set a fan curve whose temperature is directed by the GPU/CPU temps?

Why not use the bios? What motherboard are you using?

You could try SpeedFan. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

10 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why not use the bios? What motherboard are you using?

You could try SpeedFan. 

SpeedFan doesn't recognize any of my fans.

I don't use the bios because I want to slave the certain fans fan speeds to either the GPU or CPU temps.

9 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

SpeedFan doesn't recognize any of my fans.

I don't use the bios because I want to slave the certain fans fan speeds to either the GPU or CPU temps.

What motherboard are you using? Have you looked at any SpeedFan tutorials?

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What motherboard are you using? Have you looked at any SpeedFan tutorials?

I'm using a Asus x470 prime.  Speed fan lists absolutely nothing.

image.png.1fef5fc8a77a3af9855c31bcb50b7756.png

What aio are you using.

The corsair h100i for example comes with fan connectors on the pump. They can be controlled by corsair link and set against a temperature.

I would however suggest controlling them all against the hottest component. Cpu or gpu.

You then have them running all the same rpms reducing noise and turbulence.

Eg if you have the gpu aio intake at 500rpm. Cpu exhaust at 1000 rpm. The difference in air is going to come from all nucks and crannies pulling in dust and causing noise.

Most boards have software. Don’t need to waste time in the bios. 

Speed fan can have the fans change based on gpu. But if you are using a good cooler you won’t have to change the speeds. 

Need to give specifics. Board and coolers used. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 7/17/2019 at 11:43 PM, FineVisionz said:

I'm using a Asus x470 prime.  Speed fan lists absolutely nothing.

Have you tried Argus Monitor?

If that doesn't work, you can use a gpu fan adapter to plug the fans into the graphics card fan header as long as they don't require too much power.