Fans on Meshify C

another_member

Hello all,

I am planning to buy the meshify c from fractal design soon, and was wondering about how I should place my fans. I will have a 360mm rad in the front as intake, that leaves the top 2x 120/140 slots and the back 120. How should I have intake/outtake set up? 

Thanks,

Catchears

I'm curious on this one too. I'm going for the Meshify S2 which is pretty close to the same thing except a bit larger. While looking it up, the only thing I saw that was any sort of issue is there isn't quite enough air flow over the GPU.

You can use the stock case fans for rear and top exhaust. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I always use Top and Back as exhaust, front as intake. Are you worried the radiator will limit front airflow?

6 hours ago, Chett_Manly said:

I always use Top and Back as exhaust, front as intake. Are you worried the radiator will limit front airflow?

No, but I heard somewhere that positive pressure is better than negative pressure, so I thought that 3x 120 in and 3x 120 out wouldnt be ideal? Im new to case airflow so dont know much.

3 hours ago, Catchears said:

No, but I heard somewhere that positive pressure is better than negative pressure, so I thought that 3x 120 in and 3x 120 out wouldnt be ideal? Im new to case airflow so dont know much.

Dust doesn't build up as fast when you have positive pressure

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

yes, positive pressure is better for the system. While I don't know all the reasons, one big reason is to keep the dust out. If all the air is forced to enter through the filters instead of through the gaps and cracks in the case, then it stays cleaner which helps your parts run cooler.