After recommendations for keyboard and mouse

Zohan2000

hey all, looking to get a new keyboard and mouse and looking for some opinions and recommendations before buying anything, currently looking at the logitech g502 hero mouse and the logitech g912 orion spectrum

prefer a keyboard if its a got few macro buttons and and media control keys, thanks in advance all

I like the K70 line a lot. But they dont have macro buttons (you can step up to the k95 for that)

You also could get one of the new Razer boards like the huntsman.

As for a mouse, I recommend the G403, for its light weight and good shape 

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

This is the keyboard I have.  Blue key switches, 5 macro keys, media control buttons, and I love the volume control wheel in the upper right corner.  It is a lot easier then going into the sound slider, using the function keys, or reaching up to control the sound directly on the speakers.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Mechanical-Anti-ghosting-Dedicated-Recording/dp/B07G11G2X8/ref=sr_1_17?crid=2KA8IWX0V8MPG&keywords=red+dragon+keyboard&qid=1563162169&s=gateway&sprefix=red+dragon%2Caps%2C141&sr=8-17

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB as @KING OF THE DIRTY DANS mentioned has 6 dedicated macro keys, but you can actually remap every key on the keyboard.  For the mouse, take look into the new Corsair Nightsword RGB.  It has 6 adjustable weight tuning zones which can be monitored in iCUE in real-time, so you can see how the actual placements affect the center of gravity of the mouse.  If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

• 2 weeks later...

update: got a corsair nightsword but its a bit big for my hands, so gonna sell it and find a small mouse thats still awesome

On 7/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, Zohan2000 said:

hey all, looking to get a new keyboard and mouse and looking for some opinions and recommendations before buying anything, currently looking at the logitech g502 hero mouse and the logitech g912 orion spectrum

prefer a keyboard if its a got few macro buttons and and media control keys, thanks in advance all

I would look elsewhere for  keyboard I personaly gate the romer g switches the dont feel good. but the g502 is great if you have big hand use palm grip and want a heavy mouse for productivity but i wouldn't rely n it for good performance in shooters especially with flick thats coming from a guy that has been using a g502 for years. 

13 minutes ago, Zohan2000 said:

update: got a corsair nightsword but its a bit big for my hands, so gonna sell it and find a small mouse thats still awesome

check out the glorious model o or the g 403 or he orginal g pro even the fk 2. I my ahnds lean towards the small to medium side and i find to aim really well with those mice but you should take measurements of your hands and consult this list https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

On 7/25/2019 at 10:03 PM, Zohan2000 said:

Sorry to hear that the nighsword didn't work out for you.  The two mice we offer that have a smaller footprint in your hand would be either M65 Elite or Harpoon RGB Pro.  Both are claw grip mice, so your fingers will be more vertical depending on how you hold them.  If you have a local retailer near you, best suggestion I can offer is to try them out if they are on display before purchasing them.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

• 3 weeks later...

update again, bought the razer deathadder elite and the logitech g pro mice and the logitech so far is awesome, little light and the perfect shape but slightly small by a tiny bit, isnt 100% perfect but is nearly there so think im gonna settle with it for now and start looking at keyboards to buy and see which is good still welcome recommendations from people that have used the logitech g pro and tried other mice that is slightly bigger and also welcome recommendations on keyboards