Good multimonitor setup?

Neftex

Hi, im thinking of getting 2 monitors that would cover most of the use cases:

24" 1080p TN 144Hz  (fast paced games, shooters...)

27" 1440p XX 75+Hz (slow games, single player RPGs, movies...)

now, im not sure what panel type to choose for the second use case. VA for the contrast or IPS for colors, im thinking VA would be better for that?

also im kind of worried of mismatching refresh rates and even freesync causing problems

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

This might just be my cheap ass speaking, but personally, I prefer 1 very nice monitor and and whatever is cheapest as secondary monitors. I've found that I always prefer one monitor and my secondary monitors just have whatever shit I have open, (teamspeak, netflix, coinbase, etc).

3 minutes ago, RozRocks said:

This might just be my cheap ass speaking, but personally, I prefer 1 very nice monitor and and whatever is cheapest as secondary monitors. I've found that I always prefer one monitor and my secondary monitors just have whatever shit I have open, (teamspeak, netflix, coinbase, etc).

i can see your point, though all 3 panel types have weaknesses of their own. so 1 very nice IPS probably wont be ideal either (i cant stand VA motion blur in fast paced stuff, and well "very nice TN" kinda doesnt exist :DD)

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB