Gamer Girl Bath water Loop

I honestly dont know where to put this thread, or if its been posted already.

Can someone make a loop with Gamer Girl bath water. im not tryn to say anything but i think you will make your money back in ad revenue if you post it online

Yea u might sacrifice some parts with all the gunk in the water but, for the memes right?

Someone has to do it. 

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Good its what i was going for. 

2 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

12 minutes ago, BurritoIsLife said:

I honestly dont know where to put this thread, or if its been posted already.

Can someone make a loop with Gamer Girl bath water. im not tryn to say anything but i think you will make your money back in ad revenue if you post it online

Yea u might sacrifice some parts with all the gunk in the water but, for the memes right?

Someone has to do it. 

Does Belle even "actually" game. Strikes me as a for the attention kinda girl tbh, which its working but calling it gamer girl bath water when shes a casual doesnt really fit the bill ya know.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Just now, MahtXL said:

Does Belle even "actually" game. Strikes me as a for the attention kinda girl tbh, which its working but calling it gamer girl bath water when shes a casual doesnt really fit the bill ya know.

Yea isnt she being tossed aside because she doesnt game? I dont really keep up with her.

She knows if she appeals to the gaming demographic (especially by cosplaying) she can rake in loads of cash

2 hours ago, BurritoIsLife said:

Yea isnt she being tossed aside because she doesnt game? I dont really keep up with her.

She knows if she appeals to the gaming demographic (especially by cosplaying) she can rake in loads of cash

Its mostly horny teens into her i think, actual adults/actual gamers couldnt give a toss less about her, just using her looks for money and fame. Like congrats you're hot, what else have you got going on, nothing? Oh moving on then lmao. Besides there are better looking girls on twitch that actually game and dont use their looks for personal gain.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

24 minutes ago, MahtXL said:

Its mostly horny teens into her i think, actual adults/actual gamers couldnt give a toss less about her, just using her looks for money and fame. Like congrats you're hot, what else have you got going on, nothing? Oh moving on then lmao. Besides there are better looking girls on twitch that actually game and dont use their looks for personal gain.

Amen buddy. Dont forget about the guys in their 20s-40s that live in their parents house still with a metric ton of anime. 

4 minutes ago, BurritoIsLife said:

Amen buddy. Dont forget about the guys in their 20s-40s that live in their parents house still with a metric ton of anime. 

Is the people getting herpes from that bathwater real? cause if so, actual lol.

Just now, MahtXL said:

I actually have no diea but 1 person was hospitalized because of drinking it

1 minute ago, BurritoIsLife said:

Natural selection at that point

Just now, MahtXL said:

Natural selection at that point

Ill drink to that

2 minutes ago, BurritoIsLife said:

Ill drink to that

Just not bath water. Im surprised it was just a hospital visit and not AIDS tbh ?

1 minute ago, MahtXL said:

Just not bath water. Im surprised it was just a hospital visit and not AIDS tbh ?

Wait ive alse heard shes selling gamer girl pee for 10k

Just now, BurritoIsLife said:

No those were trolls pretending to be her, so that stuff is extra dangerous, who knows what diseases those dudes have

Just now, MahtXL said:

No those were trolls pretending to be her, so that stuff is extra dangerous, who knows what diseases those dudes have

ohhh grossss. that aint right

ohhh grossss. that aint right

I hope she takes ethan up on the fart in a jar offer though, just so i can watch them all gag on stream lmao

Just now, MahtXL said:

I hope she takes ethan up on the fart in a jar offer though, just so i can watch them all gag on stream lmao

Lol fart in a jar. i still wouldnt pay for it but its more ethical than bath water

27 minutes ago, MahtXL said:

26 minutes ago, BurritoIsLife said:

18 minutes ago, BurritoIsLife said:

in case you guys are actually curious, all of these were confirmed to be false.  she even said in a twitter post that she hadnt even started shipping anything when those stories popped up.

and the pee thing was somebody else pretending to be her.

i think the whole thing is rediculous, but props to her for finding a niche product, and a demographic to sell it to i guess. Its gross, but a good business strategy.  

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Just now, Tsuki said:

in case you guys are actually curious, all of these were confirmed to be false.  she even said in a twitter post that she hadnt even started shipping anything when those stories popped up.

and the pee thing was somebody else pretending to be her.

i think the whole thing is rediculous, but props to her for finding a niche product, and a demographic to sell it to i guess. Its gross, but a good business strategy.  

Ive just heard of all of these i never researched them to see if they were true. but i do also have to credit her on her business model. Do you think shes paying business taxes?

Ive just heard of all of these i never researched them to see if they were true. but i do also have to credit her on her business model. Do you think shes paying business taxes?

Nope, hopefully she gets looked into and shut down, tired of these e girls skipping taxes on these dumb things they sell, like premium snap etc.

Just now, MahtXL said:

Nope, hopefully she gets looked into and shut down, tired of these e girls skipping taxes on these dumb things they sell, like premium snap etc.

Like Shes selling and shipping products. She has to be paying taxes on her income. 

Just now, BurritoIsLife said:

she is presumably already paying business tax on her normal streaming. i have no doubt that she has an LLC or Sole Proprietorship setup for her business, which would cover everything from her streaming, to ad partnerships, bathwater sales, everything.  it can all be done under the same business, she just needs to have her accountant include the sales into everything shes already doing

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Just now, Tsuki said:

she is presumably already paying business tax on her normal streaming. i have no doubt that she has an LLC or Sole Proprietorship setup for her business, which would cover everything from her streaming, to ad partnerships, bathwater sales, everything.  it can all be done under the same business, she just needs to have her accountant include the sales into everything shes already doing

sounds too complex for me to figure out 

Like Shes selling and shipping products. She has to be paying taxes on her income. 

Doesnt have to be, tons of these e girls have been caught not paying taxes