1000 dollar gaming pc

3 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.00 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450M GAMING PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($84.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: OLOy - 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($27.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: OLOy - 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($27.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Team - MS30 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($43.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($42.00 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($58.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - C24G1 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($179.98 @ Amazon) 
Total: $664.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-09 17:02 EDT-0400

This is a good build, but again, change that PSU out for a CXM, CX, or TXM at a comparable price.

4 minutes ago, jerubedo said:

This is a good build, but again, change that PSU out for a CXM, CX, or TXM at a comparable price.

Is the psu is that bad if so could you recommend another one that is fully modular 

9 minutes ago, jerubedo said:

It's all we can do since neither of us have a time machine or crystal ball lol

Well if you are gonna ignore the early signes we saw in 2017-2018 that we see today with 6c/6t then fine.

13 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

Do you need a copy of windows though because they cost around 100 dollars

You can run windowsnwithout a liscence or you can get a grey key for about 20$

Just now, GoldenLag said:

You can run windowsnwithout a liscence or you can get a grey key for about 20$

Where can you get a grey key from and what are the drawbacks of running without a license 

Just now, GoldenLag said:

Well if you are gonna ignore the early signes we saw in 2017-2018 that we see today with 6c/6t then fine.

There really aren't any. The one game which might have displayed stuttering with 6c/6t was Far Cry 5, based on Steve's data, but other sites did not show the same thing, and Steve even said that it only happened in 2 out of 4 runs, which was an oddity and not considered 100% reproducible.

1 minute ago, Adsome2007 said:

Where can you get a grey key from and what are the drawbacks of running without a license 

The drawbacks is that it is technically considered piracy if you leave it inactivated and never plan on activating it. See here for more:

5 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

Drawbacks from running without a liscense is less customization in windows and a watermark.

You can get keys from keysites or reddit/ebay.

5 minutes ago, jerubedo said:

There really aren't any. The one game which might have displayed stuttering with 6c/6t was Far Cry 5, based on Steve's data, but other sites did not show the same thing, and Steve even said that it only happened in 2 out of 4 runs, which was an oddity and not considered 100% reproducible.

And seek in hardware unboxed data ik the latest reviews. Nothing serious in terms of stuttering, but getting dangerously close to being quite noticable. 

5 minutes ago, jerubedo said:

The drawbacks is that it is technically considered piracy if you leave it inactivated and never plan on activating it. See here for more:

Technically yes,  tho most people eventually end up getting a liscense one way or another when they have the moneys. 

9 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

I did this with my first PC, and windows invalidated it twice on me after about 6 months. The first time I messaged the guy who sold it to me, and he gave me another key for free. After awhile after that my key got invalidated by windows again. After that i decided to just buy my license. YMMV of course.