Ryzen and RTX Build Less than 1000$ or a bit of 1000$

I'm a streamer who loves to stream and play games. I edit videos using AE. I importantly focus and love GAMING!

i'm looking for a build less than 1000$ or maybe a bit of 1000$?

Make sure its RTX and Ryzen.

I was sure already for the RTX 2060 Gigabyte w 3 fans and idk the rest

Im upgrading since im planning sell my old rig

GPU: GTX 1050 ti, ASUS Expedition 4gb OC Edition. (The graphics card used to be a AMD r9 270x)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k(K series) (Allowed to be Overclock because it's a K series)

Mobo: Z87-GD65 MSI Gaming motherboard(32GB Max RAM)

SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB(Good For Gaming)

Hard Drives: WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (1TB)

Ram: 16gb 8x2 ddr3 HyperX fury black.

PSU: Corsair 750M (Gaming PSU)

PS I PLANNED ON BUYING AN RTX 2060 BUT TBH IDK WHICH IS BETTER. SELLING MY OLD RIG THEN ADD MONEY FOR A NEW RIG :)

upgrade from gtx 1050 ti to RTX 2060

or sell the old rig then save then buy a whole new one

6 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

GPU: GTX 1050 ti, ASUS Expedition 4gb OC Edition. (The graphics card used to be a AMD r9 270x)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k(K series) (Allowed to be Overclock because it's a K series)

Mobo: Z87-GD65 MSI Gaming motherboard(32GB Max RAM)

SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB(Good For Gaming)

Hard Drives: WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (1TB)

Ram: 16gb 8x2 ddr3 HyperX fury black.

PSU: Corsair 750M (Gaming PSU)

Are those little snippets on the end of each part going to be in the listing for your sale? I don't think you need to specify your previous graphics card, that a K SKU CPU is allowed to overclock, or that a Corsair 750M is somehow a "gaming" PSU.

As for parts list, I interpreted your budget as USD so here you go:

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Are those little snippets on the end of each part going to be in the listing for your sale? I don't think you need to specify your previous graphics card, that a K SKU CPU is allowed to overclock, or that a Corsair 750M is somehow a "gaming" PSU.

As for parts list, I interpreted your budget as USD so here you go:

how long is that rig gonna last? Also how much should I sell my pc for?

3 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

how long is that rig gonna last

Since I can't see the future, I can't give a reasonable estimate. As with any PC, just use it until it doesn't fulfill your needs.

4 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

Also how much should I sell my pc for?

Depends on where you're selling it. If it went up on Facebook market, I'd probably list it for $650 because it has a decent CPU in an OC motherboard and a good helping of ram.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Since I can't see the future, I can't give a reasonable estimate. As with any PC, just use it until it doesn't fulfill your needs.

Depends on where you're selling it. If it went up on Facebook market, I'd probably list it for $650 because it has a decent CPU in an OC motherboard and a good helping of ram.

i'm from SEA or Philippines? i was wondering if most of this parts are available at Newegg so i could order them?

5 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

i was wondering if most of this parts are available at Newegg

yeah check out this menu

image.png.b598ae29625be37b2f5bc010c6a9e40a.png

Primary PC:

4 hours ago, fasauceome said:

yeah check out this menu

image.png.b598ae29625be37b2f5bc010c6a9e40a.png

What are the possible problems for this? Incompatibility?

07628BB7-F09A-42CB-B758-B9C04625B0B4.png

Just now, Wafaduck said:

What are the possible problems for this? Incompatibility?

A BIOS update needed for the B450 motherboard, but due to BIOS flashback on that board, you don't need to use another CPU to get the job done.

Primary PC:

Hello! Is it fine if I use my old PSU? Corsair CX750M