USB Type C dock with particular requirements...

Hello All,

I have been having trouble finding a USB type C dock for a Razer Blade 15 I just bought(going to delivered tomorrow hopefully)

Basically, I need something that can let me hook up(Ideally a single cable)

• 2 X Display port @ 1440p/144hz(all 3 displays at the same time)
  • 1 X HDMI 1080p/60hz
  • 4 rear USB3 ports + 1 front ideally
  • 1 Ethernet
  • 3.5mm Headphone jack
  • SD card slot(not that important)

Right now it feels like I'm going to have to buy a dock that only has one video output and use the mini display port and HDMI port on the laptop as well as the USBC to get this working.

If anyone has a link to a magical type C dock that actually will support this that would be great!

Thanks,

Kyle

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I am also in need of something similar and decided to also come here for help. 

My requirements are not nearly as rigid but I think what I might go with is this. I just wanted to get some feedback because I am using an Asus GL703VM and I didn't know if my laptop would support display over USB-C. It says I have USB-C Gen 1 but I am still unsure. 

I just want a dock that supports the following and maybe bumping this post will help both of us. 

• Display that supports 4k @ 60hz. Or at least 1440p@60-144. (Being a laptop I don't see me getting 144 frames in most games to actually utilize the 144 refresh. 
  • Ethernet Port
  • 4x USB-2.X ports.
  • Combo audio jack. 

If it supports more displays that's cool. If not that's also cool. I just want something that will do 1440p.