Recommended Powersupply and motherboard for 3700x

Hello, I have a 1080ti I wish to pair with the: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8 CORE 16 THREAD 4.4GHZ AM4 36MB WITH WRAITH PRISM COOLER,

What powersupply, motherboard and ram would you guys recommend for this CPU and GPU and will I require any extra cooling?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, LeonTheLobster said:

Hello, I have a 1080ti I wish to pair with the: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8 CORE 16 THREAD 4.4GHZ AM4 36MB WITH WRAITH PRISM COOLER,

What powersupply, motherboard and ram would you guys recommend for this CPU and GPU and will I require any extra cooling?

Thanks.

Do you plan on overclocking your CPU? 

Just now, Catchears said:

Do you plan on overclocking your CPU? 

Not initially but I would like room to do so.

15 minutes ago, LeonTheLobster said:

If you want, but I believe that the MSI B450 Tomahawk should do the trick.

You can get an air cooler for your CPU to add room for overclocking (like the Hyper 212 EVO as the 3700X has a TDP of only 65W. You could also take a look at the Cryorig H7.) 

For RAM I reccomend 16 (or 32) GB of 3200MHz memory. Not sure about your location, but in the USA the Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is good value for money. https://pcpartpicker.com/product/p6RFf7/corsair-memory-cmk16gx4m2b3200c16

As for PSUs (power supply unit), give me a moment on that.

Right, PSUs.

24 minutes ago, LeonTheLobster said:

What powersupply

The Corsair CXM series is great value for money as you get semi-modularity and an 80+ bronze rating for little money. 550W should do it, but do correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's a link:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3hkwrH

Of course, you didn't name a budget, so I have listed some value options, but if you specify a budget I could give more precise answers. 

You might be limited with the Asus B450, If you want the latest 570 chipset there X570 Gaming K4 is a very good design under 150$ and should support all CPUs up to 16 cores.
Might be worth to spend a bit extra.