GPU Or CPU Upgrde

Hey All,

im having a issue with rendering, i was on GtA V a few months back and the game ran no issues, i launched the game last weekend for the 1st time and have issues with lag spikes and graphic rendering. its a week later and have removed all components to clean and re done my windows, updated drivers. Still having the same issue.

im not sure if i should upgrade my CPU or GPU(which one first) im am a casual gamer on pc not to huge, yet.. Im Pretty new to the upgrading side, bought my current pc as a bundle

Thanks in advance

Comp Cpu_Z.PNG

Can you screenshot the SPD tab in CPU-Z? it may have something to do with memory

9 minutes ago, Medicate said:

Can you screenshot the SPD tab in CPU-Z? it may have something to do with memory

SPD-CPUZ.PNG

On 7/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, Medicate said:

did you see anything here?

First generation Ryzen really likes RAM frequency so you could try to overclock it for better performance. I don't know why your performance got worse over the last month tho

See how far the price drops and throw a 2600 in there! Don’t forget to update bios on the x370 before selling the r3. 

21 hours ago, Deadsies said:

See how far the price drops and throw a 2600 in there! Don’t forget to update bios on the x370 before selling the r3. 

thanks, i will keep an eye out, i have updated the bios thinking it will assist with the issue. maybe just time for new MB and CPU