X470 board that can get BIOS update without a CPU?

Hey everyone! So, I'm planning to buy a Ryzen 7 3700X really soon and with that I'll have to purchase a motherboard. Since I don't need some of the functionalities that have been added to the X570 chipset like PCIe 4.0, I thought of saving some money by going with an high end X470 board, that appearently should be cheaper than even the most basic X570 board. The thing is, obviously X470 boards don't support Zen 2 out of the box, I'd like to avoid getting the boot kit from AMD, since it takes FOREVER to get here (a friend of mine had to do the same when building an X370 system with an R5 2600 and the boot kit took 2 weeks to get here), so are there any X470 motherboards that support bios updates without a CPU installed? 

4 minutes ago, Orothi said:

Hey everyone! So, I'm planning to buy a Ryzen 7 3700X really soon and with that I'll have to purchase a motherboard. Since I don't need some of the functionalities that have been added to the X570 chipset like PCIe 4.0, I thought of saving some money by going with an high end X470 board, that appearently should be cheaper than even the most basic X570 board. The thing is, obviously X470 boards don't support Zen 2 out of the box, I'd like to avoid getting the boot kit from AMD, since it takes FOREVER to get here (a friend of mine had to do the same when building an X370 system with an R5 2600 and the boot kit took 2 weeks to get here), so are there any X470 motherboards that support bios updates without a CPU installed? 

If the friend still has the bootkit, just borrow it from them.

What are these for?

Just now, epikgamerwmp said:

If the friend still has the bootkit, just borrow it from them.

Nope, she returned it as soon as she was done with it

Gigabyte Gaming 7 has Q-flash.

So you can do that.

Or you can drop all the way down to B450 Tomahawk or Carbon AC or whatever its called. 

10 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Gigabyte Gaming 7 has Q-flash. 

So you can do that.

Not true.
You need ''Q-Flash Plus'' for that.

14 minutes ago, pizapower said:

Not true.
You need ''Q-Flash Plus'' for that.

That is indeed the case. 

Didnt know there was plus variant.