Youtube have changed and started enforcing their TOS to include "Hacking Tutorials"

Toakan

Is jail breaking phones next? “Hacking your phone”

Bitchute it is!

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

3 minutes ago, TacoSenpai said:

So if I want to look up videos or guides on CEH, CASP, or CISSP screw me right?

Basically. 

This just makes it difficult for researchers and devs to patch vulnerabilities and keep up on what people are doing. That's it. Sure there could be some harm from it, but it would be so minor, as anything that is published on youtube is going to be found and fixed very quickly. 

1 hour ago, Stroal said:

Basically. 

This just makes it difficult for researchers and devs to patch vulnerabilities and keep up on what people are doing. That's it. Sure there could be some harm from it, but it would be so minor, as anything that is published on youtube is going to be found and fixed very quickly. 

Fun times ahead.  The thing is Google/Youtube is acting as if blackhats or hackers don't already know about vulnerabilities or exploits and by them shutting down anything with the word hacking in the title that will somehow prevent or solve the problem.