Voltage Recommendations for Ryzen 2600 Overclocking?

I have a ryzen 2600 running at 4ghz an a Gigabyte Aorus b450 Pro Wifi

my votage settings are:

Dynamic Vcore(DVID) +0.204

Dynamic VCORE SOC(DVID) +0.156
DRAM Voltage (CH A/B) 1.250V

These are the only voltage settings I can fiddle with.

I'm currently semi-stable. I can crash every now and then on benchmarks.

0.204+ vcore over what voltage?

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

45 minutes ago, Mathieu9836 said:

0.204+ vcore over what voltage?

idk the board wont tell me the base voltage it just says "normal" or "auto" for all the voltages. on ryzen master my voltage control is at 1.1375 if that helps any.

36 minutes ago, aiden_mcmeme said:

idk the board wont tell me the base voltage it just says "normal" or "auto" for all the voltages. on ryzen master my voltage control is at 1.1375 if that helps any.

1.375 is fairly high, I wouldn't go higher than that. Make sure your voltage doesn't go over 1.4v because it might damage the chip.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

1.375 is fairly high, I wouldn't go higher than that. Make sure your voltage doesn't go over 1.4v because it might damage the chip.

Okay! I will keep that in mind! Thanks!

Hey hey, 
1.13V was my chips kinda base voltage too, bumped it up by 0.18125V via positive offset. 
Getting ~1.32V and 1.27-1.28V under full load , reaching 4.1Ghz allcore--stable. 
Temperatures are sitting at max. 65°C when playing BFV , and 72°C cinebenching ( horrible airflow in my ancient case :'D ). 
Still testing out settings, might also be able to go to 4.2Ghz in the future when upgrading fans and psu. 
I did not touch SOc Voltage at all. Only Multiplier , Vcore Voltage , Dram Voltage auto OC 1.35 V for 3000Mhz RAM. 

Everything else pretty much on Auto on my Asus Prime B450 plus. 

Hope that helps. :) 

Check the voltage on CPU-Z, HWinfo or even Ryzen Master, you may not be stable at 1.30 volts with 4ghz all cores. Remember every CPU behave differently

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

1 minute ago, Mathieu9836 said:

Check the voltage on CPU-Z, HWinfo or even Ryzen Master, you may not be stable at 1.30 volts with 4ghz all cores. Remember every CPU behave differently

do you think I should go higher or lower on the voltage?

It depends how many volts your CPU is receiving under load, these boards are pretty much the bottom of the drum in term of voltage control, i own a Gigabyte B450M DS3H which i thing have the same good VRM.... and there is no Load Line Calibration parameter, so you have to compensate for voltage drop during load with positive voltage offset, check how many volts you get under full load, you may only have 1.3volts and at 4ghz i doubt it is enough if you lost slicon lottery.

I'm only using about 1.3 volts under load. Should I bump Dynamic Vcore(DVID) or Dynamic VCORE SOC(DVID) up? And what voltage do you recommend?

39 minutes ago, Mathieu9836 said:

It depends how many volts your CPU is receiving under load, these boards are pretty much the bottom of the drum in term of voltage control, i own a Gigabyte B450M DS3H which i thing have the same good VRM.... and there is no Load Line Calibration parameter, so you have to compensate for voltage drop during load with positive voltage offset, check how many volts you get under full load, you may only have 1.3volts and at 4ghz i doubt it is enough if you lost slicon lottery.

I'm only using about 1.3 volts under load. Should I bump Dynamic Vcore(DVID) or Dynamic VCORE SOC(DVID) up? And what voltage do you recommend?

1.45-1.50 vCore and 1.2 Soc are the max you want to use, you should also look a CPU temps as a guide to see where to stop using more voltage. More voltage equal more heat, and sometime you need a lot of voltage for not that much more cpu frequency, that where you want to back off a bit.

1 hour ago, Mathieu9836 said:

1.45-1.50 vCore and 1.2 Soc are the max you want to use, you should also look a CPU temps as a guide to see where to stop using more voltage. More voltage equal more heat, and sometime you need a lot of voltage for not that much more cpu frequency, that where you want to back off a bit.

Okay thank you! I havent reached 80 yet so I think I'm cool

10 minutes ago, aiden_mcmeme said:

Okay thank you! I havent reached 80 yet so I think I'm cool

Running prime95 I'm only drawing about 1.3 volts at about 70 degrees.

I really think the max 24/7 voltage should sit around max 1.4V . 
In most cases you dont need to touch the SoC voltage. Set it to standard again and play with core voltage only. 
Normally should run fine with your current 1.33V @ 4Ghz , maybe you got one of the worse chips. 
To check out Voltage use HWInfo, Cpu-z shows wrong voltage numbers. But you can use CPU-Z Stress to get a quick view on your voltage under full load in HWInfo. Also check the temperature of your Mainboard/VRM's that there is no thermal problem existing. 
I run 1.31V idle and on full load 1.28V so -0.03V , you get kinda the same drop. 
Try increasing Vcore step by step if you need it benchstable, maybe it's enough if its stable for you in every day use. 
Then decide if it's worth it depending on how much Vcore you must run to get 4Ghz stable and how high your temperature goes. 
It'll probably help more to give your ryzen nice 3000Mhz+ Ram. ? 

There are also some ratings in the internet about your mainboard that it's not quite the best to OC, and that very often some small things make everything unstabel especially ram related changes. 

4 hours ago, aiden_mcmeme said:

Running prime95 I'm only drawing about 1.3 volts at about 70 degrees.

If the CPU crash now and then at this voltage then you can set Vcore to something around +0.224.

And check what your memory is rated for, but I think most kit a rated for 1.35v