Powercolor Contact Us

CaseySean01

I have to return my 7970 made by PowerColor because of pixel artifacts in-game. 

The phone number listed on the website is as follow:

Tel : +886-2-8698-3000

How do I put this into the phone? Is this a valid phone number?

+886 means it's in Taiwan - my guess is 2 is the area code and 8698 3000 is the number. I wouldn't recommend calling it from a mobile due to the rates. As for dialing; just dial away

Surely they must have a mail or some other form of communication? Also in most cases you should probably contact the retailer where you bought the card and not the actual manufacturer (of course there's exceptions to this, like Corsair).

ya i would email them unless you want to spend 15-20 dollars on the call 

plus you better hope they pay shipping etc if they don't and your in the us plan on spending more on the ram than the card cost new after shipping there and customs back that's why i don't buy stuff from company's that don't have us locations just a future tip lol sucks though dude I'm sorry 

good luck they dont honor there returns policy. they will tell you to cal a local distributer who of course will also ignore you...

i had this issue when my 5870's cooler started mumming then grinding. after 3 weeks i ended up geting a cooler from arctic cool and it was the best £45 i spent on a cooler.

so i dont like your chances. personally if i see some 1 looking to buy that brand i send em elsewhere because they dont deserve your money.

i hope you have a different experience than me but i doubt you will. but good luck anyway.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

Just replace the + with double 0, so 00886286983000. I recommend using a landline for that call.

I decided to try calling them because they don't answer their email. I bought this card from NCIX, and the problems started showing up about 29 days after I bought the card. Of course I couldn't return the card on the 31st day of owning the card because of their stupid one month warante. 

If I'm stuck with this broken card after paying $400 for it, I'm going to be quite upset. 

And yes, I'll make the call on a landline, not a mobile.

Yes, I have. They said there's nothing they can do. I'm either going to have to deal with a defective card, or somehow manage to return it to PowerColor.

Not sure where you are from but they have a contact number for the US, usually you have to download an RMA form then email it to them, here's all the info:

http://www.powercolor.com/us/support_warranty.asp

Sorry you are having troubles :( hope you get sorted :)

This helped. I called them and I'm going to be sending it in. Thanks a ton.

No worries, seems like you got some bad luck with the timing of everything, but looks like they have a pretty straight forward RMA process.

Hope your gaming again soon :)