Keyboard Choice - Cooler Master vs Corsair vs Ducky

Go to solution Solved by xreaperx22,

personally i would get the corsair keyboard they are dependable and seem to last forever lol,i had a cooler master keyboard a long time ago and all the color on the keys basically rubbed off from use,i never used a ducky board so cant say if they are good or not,ive had a lot of corsair board over the years and none of them broke or stopped working mainly only replaced them just to have something different lol.

Hello guys!

My Logitech G413 keyboard broke (the spacebar key thore off somehow) and because of this I need a new keyboard. I am thorn apart between the following below ones. I am okay with NO RGB and TKL. Can you help me make a descision?

Keyboard - Price in my Country:

Cooler Master CK550 RGB (MX RED) - 80

Ducky One 2 Skyline (MX Silver) - €130

Corsair K63 (MX Red) - €110

The thing is that the the Cooler Master is nearly 2 times cheaper than the Ducky and and not as much as the Corsair. But I am looking for reliability here and just don't know what to choose.

Just FYI- never buy a Logitech keyboard as it turns out that a lot of people have problems with keys not working or double-registering. They last for two years and they break down.

Thank you very much for your help,

Demm

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

personally i would get the corsair keyboard they are dependable and seem to last forever lol,i had a cooler master keyboard a long time ago and all the color on the keys basically rubbed off from use,i never used a ducky board so cant say if they are good or not,ive had a lot of corsair board over the years and none of them broke or stopped working mainly only replaced them just to have something different lol.

MX silver is shallower than mx red.

good for quick typing.

K63 is ten keyless.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

MX silver is shallower than mx red.

good for quick typing.

K63 is ten keyless.

I know. I've checked them all and I am okay with all three, however I need help choosing between them.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

Okay. I don't care about lighting I care about reliability. The TKL I can get used to so I am okay there. Where is the differnece if you take those things out Which one is more reliable, better built and etc. I need help choosing between the 3. To me they all look the same

Since nobody is willing to help.