AIO Recommendation

I need recommendation with AIO , My List :

1.Cooler Master MasteLiquid ML360R RGB

2.Corsair H100i RGB Platinum

3.Enermax Liqtech II 280/360

Really appreciate if anyone have other AIO Recommendation

also need recommendation for Rads Fans , Im currently Using Corsair LL120 for my chassis fan 

so , just use provided rad fans or change rads fan with my fans ? 

Thanks ^_^ 

I have no direct experience with any of these, though from experiences of others on this forum, both the Liqtech and the Master Liquid lines are generally considered to be "meh".
Corsair stands behind their products with a stellar warranty, so that's where my vote is going to go.

My recommendations for rad fans isn't likely to change any time soon; NF-F12's or NF-F14's. Genuine Nidec GentleTyphoons, if you can find them for a reasonable price, are excellent as well.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

10 minutes ago, Semper said:

I have no direct experience with any of these, though from experiences of others on this forum, both the Liqtech and the Master Liquid lines are generally considered to be "meh".
Corsair stands behind their products with a stellar warranty, so that's where my vote is going to go.

My recommendations for rad fans isn't likely to change any time soon; NF-F12's or NF-F14's. Genuine Nidec GentlyTyphoons, if you can find them for a reasonable price, are excellent as well.

Okay thanks for the answer 

What cpu, case, and ram are you using? Are you oc'ing?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

Is there any particular aesthetic you're aiming for?

The stock fans generally perform fine and there's generally no need to replace them unless you want a different look or lower noise. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:10 AM, WoodenMarker said:

What cpu, case, and ram are you using? Are you oc'ing?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

Is there any particular aesthetic you're aiming for?

The stock fans generally perform fine and there's generally no need to replace them unless you want a different look or lower noise. 

Sorry for the late replies , been busy lately 

Spec

RAM : Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 2x8GB

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Case : Fractal Design Meshify C 

Im not OC’ing anything on my rig

Im From Indonesia , And always buy pc part from online retailer 

My Budget is $180 

thanks

2 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

Im not OC’ing anything on my rig

Why not stick with the stock cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@Zairros17

but why would you buy an overpriced cooler then? Even the 200t Gammaxx by Deepcool mops the floor with stock ryzen 2600 (wraith stealth) cooler.

Get a Gammaxx300 or ID Cooling SE-213V2 and you'll be fine. why would you spend a fortune, when a 20-25USD cooler is a fair improvement in terms of noise and temperatures?

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

On 6/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Vejnemojnen said:

@Zairros17

but why would you buy an overpriced cooler then? Even the 200t Gammaxx by Deepcool mops the floor with stock ryzen 2600 (wraith stealth) cooler.

Get a Gammaxx300 or ID Cooling SE-213V2 and you'll be fine. why would you spend a fortune, when a 20-25USD cooler is a fair improvement in terms of noise and temperatures?

Actually i change my mind now , want to buy Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim , This cooler is enough right ? 

On 6/29/2019 at 10:32 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Why not stick with the stock cooler?

My Stock Cooler died , im borrowing my friends cooler for now , Planning to buy Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim.. 

23 minutes ago, Zairros17 said:

Actually i change my mind now , want to buy Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim , This cooler is enough right ? 

My Stock Cooler died , im borrowing my friends cooler for now , Planning to buy Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim.. 

Yeah, it's enough.

Have you tried contacting AMD for a replacement?

19 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yeah, it's enough.

Have you tried contacting AMD for a replacement?

My Guarantee already ran out , can amd replaced it ? Still have my eyes on Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim.. really like that full black colour hahaha

18 hours ago, Zairros17 said:

My Guarantee already ran out , can amd replaced it ? Still have my eyes on Be Quiet Dark Rock Slim.. really like that full black colour hahaha

The DR Slim is very quiet and a great option if that's your highest priority. 

11 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The DR Slim is very quiet and a great option if that's your highest priority. 

Okay , will buy it , thanks