Need Advice Buying A Mechanical Keyboard

Hi,

I have recently built a new computer and I am in need of some advice. I play a lot of MMOs and I need to buy a new keyboard, preferrably a mechanical one. I have 90$ that I am willing to spend. What is the best mechanical keyboard that you guys recommend for that price? I really appreciate the help.

Thank you

Any Coolermaster mechanical keyboard that fits your price range (rapid/tk/ultimate) or a budget Ducky like the DK2108

THE signature

Ducky Zero or a coolermaster keyboard.

I found out the coolermaster uses the same PCB as filco sooo yeah.

ah ok..I was looking around at the coolermaster keyboards before I posted here but I still wanted to get some outside opinions. I really like what I am seeing from them. Although I am not to sure about their backlit options. I kind of want one thats backlit in red to match my build.(I know I'm being a bit picky) lol

look at the rosewill RK-9000 keyboards. their OEM is filco and they are agressively priced

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Hi,

I have recently built a new computer and I am in need of some advice. I play a lot of MMOs and I need to buy a new keyboard, preferrably a mechanical one. I have 90$ that I am willing to spend. What is the best mechanical keyboard that you guys recommend for that price? I really appreciate the help.

Thank you

stretch your budget and get a Logitech g710+ or Blackwidow Ultimate because of the macro keys they have.  

for this price range, get the quickfire, tk or ultimate based on the layout you prefer