What headphone to buy?

NunoLava1998

Budget: Up to 175€ on amazon.es

I prefer an On-Ear or Closed-Back headphone. I want decent audio quality, and Bluetooth capabilities and/or detachable 3.5mm (cannot be fixed 3.5mm). I want pretty good durability, and if Bluetooth only, good latency (100ms and below is fine, max 150ms). I also want to be able to pair without having to clear the paired list first as with my WH-CH500 (and it takes 10 seconds to do so, just holding the power button). I'll want atleast a 2 year warranty. That's all

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

1 hour ago, NunoLava1998 said:

Budget: Up to 175€ on amazon.es

I prefer an On-Ear or Closed-Back headphone. I want decent audio quality, and Bluetooth capabilities and/or detachable 3.5mm (cannot be fixed 3.5mm). I want pretty good durability, and if Bluetooth only, good latency (100ms and below is fine, max 150ms). I also want to be able to pair without having to clear the paired list first as with my WH-CH500 (and it takes 10 seconds to do so, just holding the power button). I'll want atleast a 2 year warranty. That's all

https://www.amazon.es/Sennheiser-HD-4-50-BTNC-Auriculares-inalámbricos/dp/B01MSZSL4I/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2EN9H13BO3RNB&keywords=sennheiser+bluetooth+headphones&qid=1561149944&s=gateway&sprefix=sennheiser+blue%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-4

I own the 4.40s these are supposed to sound exactly like them but with ANC and these sound great. their are more options if you want over ear.   these are just the only on ear buletooth headphones I know at under that price. 

10 hours ago, rice guru said:

https://www.amazon.es/Sennheiser-HD-4-50-BTNC-Auriculares-inalámbricos/dp/B01MSZSL4I/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_es_ES=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2EN9H13BO3RNB&keywords=sennheiser+bluetooth+headphones&qid=1561149944&s=gateway&sprefix=sennheiser+blue%2Caps%2C215&sr=8-4

I own the 4.40s these are supposed to sound exactly like them but with ANC and these sound great. their are more options if you want over ear.   these are just the only on ear buletooth headphones I know at under that price. 

I'll probably go for the HD 4.40BT since I don't need active noise cancelling, and they seem to have better sound.

Quite impressive price too; the 4.50 is 130€ but the 4.40 is 75€. 

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux