New wireless headphones

XenosTech

Currently I'm using a pair of Sony MDR-XB950B1's and the right ear cup broke off and I have it tapped on with some electrical tape. What are some similar cans to these ones you guys would recommend?

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Try Bose QuietComfort 25 if you dont want to go with sony again.

Thanks for the suggestion, just looking to see what else is out there that I might like for daily drivers.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

Do you mind if they have a cable?

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Do you mind if they have a cable?

Really and truly no, but unfortunately my pixel 2 doesn't have a headphone jack but I did see a Bluetooth adapter for said headphones.

Just now, XenosTech said:

Really and truly no, but unfortunately my pixel 2 doesn't have a headphone jack but I did see a Bluetooth adapter for said headphones.

You can use a usb c to headphone jack adaptor.

Just don't get a pair of headphones with high impedance because your phone wont be able to run them. Anything less than 80ohms should be good.

11 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Try Bose QuietComfort 25 if you dont want to go with sony again.

These really are the best...

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

3 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

You can use a usb c to headphone jack adaptor.

I know and I try my hardest to not use it lol It's been sitting on my desk since I stopped using my cloud alphas as my daily headphones

Just now, XenosTech said:

I know and I try my hardest to not use it lol It's been sitting on my desk since I stopped using my cloud alphas as my daily headphones

It really is a pain. We have truly entered into the "age of dongles"...

Just now, star_pilot475 said:

It really is a pain. We have truly entered into the "age of dongles"...

Sigh and I do love me a good pair of wired ones lol I was contemplating buying a mp3 player and sticking my 128gb mem card in it and calling it a day. I'd charge my phone less that way too

3 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

Sigh and I do love me a good pair of wired ones lol I was contemplating buying a mp3 player and sticking my 128gb mem card in it and calling it a day. I'd charge my phone less that way too

Lol that’s true. 

I don’t have a new enough phone that I need a lot of dongles (iPhone SE's got a headphone jack) but with all my other tech, I’ve gotta use a stupid dongle.

My daily drivers are Corsair HS60s, little big and bulky and they do get hot after while but they were cheap, and they’ve got awesome sound for the price.

1 minute ago, star_pilot475 said:

Lol that’s true. 

I don’t have a new enough phone that I need a lot of dongles (iPhone SE's got a headphone jack) but with all my other tech, I’ve gotta use a stupid dongle.

My daily drivers are Corsair HS60s, little big and bulky and they do get hot after while but they were cheap, and they’ve got awesome sound for the price.

Well I only got a new phone cause the screen on my lg v10 was finally kicking the bucket and my friend had just gotten a bunch of pixel 2XL's and he gave me one.After about 3 weeks of using the dongle for music I just said fuck it and went over to using the sony's as my daily drivers but since they're broken they don't seal as good so it doesn't sound as good on the right side.

29 minutes ago, XenosTech said:

Currently I'm using a pair of Sony MDR-XB950B1's and the right ear cup broke off and I have it tapped on with some electrical tape. What are some similar cans to these ones you guys would recommend?

What's your budget?

1 minute ago, rice guru said:

What's your budget?

Don't have a set budget.

@Fooshi @rice guru @star_pilot475 @ManosMax13 Was checking some local stores today and came across some JBL tune 600BT's, how would you guys rate those?