£200 Budget PC

I am planning a build for my girlfriend, I am planning to get a Dell OptiPlex (390 DT Intel Core i5-2600 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD) and add a GTX 750ti card to it, it will mostly be used for photoshop and Netflix and light gaming such as CSGO. I have noticed that the GTX 750ti needs a 6pin connector but the PSU (600w) I prepurchased doesn't have a 6pin but it does have 2 spare Molex cables, Would it be safe for me to buy a dual Molex to single 6pin to power the 750ti. If it is safe can someone direct me towards a good safe, dual Molex to 6pin as she is very limited on tech knowledge and I won't be there all the time to fix stuff if it goes wrong.

Thanks

(Edit: After some response off other forums i have been informed that there are 750ti models that do not require 6 pin, So a point in the right direction with that would also be apricated)

get a 20$ SSD to put the OS on just to make the experience survivable. 

59 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

get a 20$ SSD to put the OS on just to make the experience survivable. 

This is as budget as possible, i don't have SSD in my £500 gaming PC, when i can i will sort an SSD but boot times aint a big issue at the moment.

2 minutes ago, FourKayStudios said:

This is as budget as possible, i don't have SSD in my £500 gaming PC, when i can i will sort an SSD but boot times aint a big issue at the moment.

i will guarantee that getting an SSD will make the system a lot snappier. HDDs simply dont compare to SSDs for OS workloads. 

13 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

i will guarantee that getting an SSD will make the system a lot snappier. HDDs simply dont compare to SSDs for OS workloads. 

I understand that, but i need her system to run before i can make upgrades, i just needed to know about the gtx750ti cards as i am not experienced with cards with possible 6 pin

2 minutes ago, FourKayStudios said:

i just needed to know about the gtx750ti cards as i am not experienced with cards with possible 6 pin

some 750ti cards shouldnt require a 6 pin. but im unsure how one with a 6 pin behaves. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

some 750ti cards shouldnt require a 6 pin. but im unsure how one with a 6 pin behaves. 

Thats my point, been told they can be dual molexed into the 6 pin so if get a card with a 6 pin, would it be safe to use 2 molexes to 6

1 minute ago, FourKayStudios said:

would it be safe to use 2 molexes to 6

depends on the PSU and the ammount of amps that rail can provide. 

its a 600w, i know that it requires 2 molex to power 1 6pin