G920 and their gaming software Win 10

Fruitgums

Can anybody get this crap to work? the software I mean
It appears to install just fine, but it just hangs there after eating 13.75% of my CPU according to task manager, in fact it has only successfully opened once, but alas when I clicked on my brand fine new G920, it greyed out and Windows said it has stopped responding, I decided o wait and see if the thing would respond and went to work.... 6 hours later when I returned it was still eating 13.75% of my CPU and still greys out as above.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times now to no avail, and what is more, no not more annoying, equally annoying is that after trying to start their software I have to reboot to even get Steam to open.
Linus please check this out and see what you think, Pleeeeease big kiss with a cherry on top.

Failing that does anyone have an answer, or perhaps another piece of software that works?
Right now the wheel and peddles work as I can configure it in game ETS2 but the vibrating does not work and the steering is stiff to turn.

Please help :)

Fruity

Win 10 fully updated

AMD 8350

16gb Ram

mouse with no tail

And tonight I cannot even get the controller to work at all :(
it 23:36 here.
Also every time I reset or turn my PC on, Google open the Microsoft help page, never used to do that!
Seriously I am so disappointed right now with LogiTech