Dual Disk Dual-Boot Manjaro

Go to solution Solved by DavidKalinowski,

install windows first. install manjaro, the setup should auto detect windows and allow you to select the second hard drive to install manjaro on. It should then install grub (bootloader) which will handle booting either windows or manjaro.聽 also, google.--->

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=H70CXdkCgq6wBdzugLgG&q=how+to+dual+boot+windows+10+and+manjar&oq=how+to+dual+boot+windows+10+and+manjar&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30.6414.7114..7392...0.0..0.113.610.2j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.oy48wyUgFWE

Hi i was trying to dual boot manjaro and win10 but i culd't find a way so I don't now what to do (i created swap partiton)

18 minutes ago, lclhago said:

Hi i was trying to dual boot manjaro and win10 but i culd't find a way so I don't now what to do (i created swap partiton)

what did you do so far?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

well nothing because i cant find any tutorial but i installed manjaro in another ssd and i got win10 installed in the other one

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

what did you do so far?

well nothing because i cant find any tutorial but i installed manjaro in another ssd and i got win10 installed in the other one

8 minutes ago, lclhago said:

so... what isn't working? you should be able to use the motherboard's boot menu to choose which ssd to boot from.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

install windows first. install manjaro, the setup should auto detect windows and allow you to select the second hard drive to install manjaro on. It should then install grub (bootloader) which will handle booting either windows or manjaro.聽 also, google.--->

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=H70CXdkCgq6wBdzugLgG&q=how+to+dual+boot+windows+10+and+manjar&oq=how+to+dual+boot+windows+10+and+manjar&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30.6414.7114..7392...0.0..0.113.610.2j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.oy48wyUgFWE

I would highly suggest running on a secondary HDD because Microsoft "Accidentally" likes to delete secondary OS that are not Microsoft during major updates. This will also prevent several other known issues dual booting can present.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, Cyberhacker said:

I would highly suggest running on a secondary HDD because Microsoft "Accidentally" likes to delete secondary OS that are not Microsoft during major updates. This will also prevent several other known issues dual booting can present.

Plus, if you need to reinstall Windows, you don't have to intsall grub/lilo again cause it is on drive 2/

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR