losing interest in gaming need help

eike93

so i had this problem lately that no game catches my interest for example i bought ac liberation for this weekend and i played about 2 hours of it and i got dayz a couple weeks ago because a friend wanted to play it haven't touched it ever since and because i don't want to play it alone so what i'm asking is got any tips for any games that i can burn a couple of hours on and not dota 2  or anyone want to join me on dayz

PM me I think I have the remedy for you

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

so i had this problem lately that no game catches my interest for example i bought ac liberation for this weekend and i played about 2 hours of it and i got dayz a couple weeks ago because a friend wanted to play it haven't touched it ever since and because i don't want to play it alone so what i'm asking is got any tips for any games that i can burn a couple of hours on and not dota 2  or anyone want to join me on dayz

I have also been having that problem :/

Diamond 5 in League :)

I find i'm in the same boat. i can't seem to play games as much as i used too. I just can't get into them anymore... The things depression does to us...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

3ds and games like pokemon, animal crossing and link between worlds.

3ds and games like pokemon, animal crossing and link between worlds.

if i had the money i would have bought a 3ds but i'm still really poor after christmas 

if i had the money i would have bought a 3ds but i'm still really poor after christmas 

I have a 3ds... just not interested in buying new games, cause I can't afford them.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Every time i 'loose interest in gaming' I realize I'm not hanging out with my friends as much as I should. After a couple days we go back to that gaming endless nights, where it doesn't matter if it's a nice new title, or just plain old minecraft. Just get those gaming buddies back together! If they are no longer available, you may make some new ones on the forum :)

Every time i 'loose interest in gaming' I realize I'm not hanging out with my friends as much as I should. After a couple days we go back to that gaming endless nights, where it doesn't matter if it's a nice new title, or just plain old minecraft. Just get those gaming buddies back together! If they are no longer available, you may make some new ones on the forum :)

yeah the old gang is kind of spread around the country  or getting married so yeah  maybe it's time to find new ones on the forum

Same here. I got the new Hitman and The Witcher 2 but I only played them for maybe an hour and never went back. The only games that interest me are games that test my skill. fps games and sim racers. I really want to get a decent wheel for PC and get iRacing. I have only played Forza 4 (I know it can barely be called a sim). Other than that all I play is COD (not Ghosts though). Multiplayer is just hop on and play for however long but it is really good while playing with teammates. And now that BO2 has gotten rid of the kids, most that are left are clans (makes for decent games).

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Same here. As time passes I notice I lost interest a little, not entirely of course, but I mean in the past I was waiting for new games excited, was playing them with big interest for an hours & now this everything lost. I just sit, launch BF3, Warframe or Killing floor just to kill the time of boring day & at the end, they bore me too :(

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Guess it's one of those phases people go through, like myself. I go on and off from games all the time, could be few months gaming, and then few months off gaming. The longest one I had was back in 2010, I stop gaming for almost 2 years. Went back at it again in 2012 with Guild Wars 2. 

I'm sure there will be a game that bring you back into it again. :) Once a gamer, ALWAYS a gamer.