Inwin a1 plus availability

Hi, I was thinking to build a new pc and I wanted to be able to fit it inside a travel bag to carry it around. My first choice was the inwin a1 plus because it supports big coolers and long GPUs and has a good fan layout. I was trying to buy it but I wasn't able to find anyone who shipped it in Italy. Where can I buy it?

If I can't, are there some alternatives that can fit a noctua NH d15 and 300mm gpu with the smallest form factor possible?

7 hours ago, angelodaroma said:

are there some alternatives that can fit a noctua NH d15 and 300mm gpu with the smallest form factor possible?

The height of the tower alone without fans is 160mm, with the fan its 165. The max height the case can carry is 160mm. What are you trying to cool that needs such a large CPU tower? You might have better luck finding cases that can support a 240 RAD instead which  would allow you to shrink the size of the case. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I wanted to build this pc around the Ryzen 9 3900x and I think that I'll keep my actual gpu

(Gtx 970) .Ah sorry I wanted to say NH d15s that has 160mm height with that fan.

2 hours ago, angelodaroma said:

I wanted to build this pc around the Ryzen 9 3900x and I think that I'll keep my actual gpu

(Gtx 970) .Ah sorry I wanted to say NH d15s that has 160mm height with that fan.

If you're dead set on a big air tower, I would suggest looking into the NH-U12A which is a 120mm cooler but has the new NF-A12x25 fans which allow it to perform on par with the NH-D15 (non s)

Alternatives to The A1 for this configuration would be the Fractal Design Core 500, Nano S, Node 304, NZXT H200, and  Mettalic gear Neo Mini. Only The Core 500 is smaller than the A1, the rest are larger. 

If you would be okay with going with a smaller cooler (NH-U9s) or an AIO, you could start getting into even smaller cases like the Ncase M1 (demonstrated here), Dancase A4, etc. If you dont plan on overclocking the 12 cores, you might be able to get away with a Cryorig C7 or an NH-L9a and get RELLY tiny like a Silverstone RVZ series oor ML series, or the Fractal Design Node 202 (This of course is subject to reviews after July 7th since we dont know how hot the 3900x will be)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 6/11/2019 at 7:24 PM, TVwazhere said:

If you're dead set on a big air tower, I would suggest looking into the NH-U12A which is a 120mm cooler but has the new NF-A12x25 fans which allow it to perform on par with the NH-D15 (non s)

Alternatives to The A1 for this configuration would be the Fractal Design Core 500, Nano S, Node 304, NZXT H200, and  Mettalic gear Neo Mini. Only The Core 500 is smaller than the A1, the rest are larger. 

If you would be okay with going with a smaller cooler (NH-U9s) or an AIO, you could start getting into even smaller cases like the Ncase M1 (demonstrated here), Dancase A4, etc. If you dont plan on overclocking the 12 cores, you might be able to get away with a Cryorig C7 or an NH-L9a and get RELLY tiny like a Silverstone RVZ series oor ML series, or the Fractal Design Node 202 (This of course is subject to reviews after July 7th since we dont know how hot the 3900x will be)

Thanks a lot.

i think the core 500 is one of the best alternatives if i can't find the inwin because i could reuse my actual corsair h115i for cooling.