Choosing the right power supply please help.!

haryyStarCracker

I'm building a pc (

•  

)

this is the build but im having a hard time getting the best bang for the buck PSU and i dont really want to spend morethan $60 for the PSU
My frst choice is 
EVGA 500 BV 80+ Bronze 500W for $55
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/evga-500-bv-80-bronze-500w-power-supply-with-3-year-warranty-100-bv-0500-k1-i142081320-s161933531.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.2.35332225jm0eNK&search=1

Second choice is

SeaSonic Bronze S12II 520 520watts for $55

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/seasonic-bronze-s12ii-520-520watts-80-true-rated-psu-i293522598-s482682090.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.4.2b2f6219DLogiM&search=1

third choice is

Corsair VS Series VS550 for $54

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/corsair-vs-series-vs550-550-w-power-supply-unit-black-i131834239-s143813718.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.3.148f9678HI2xFE&search=1

or 

Corsair VS Series VS450 for $37

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/corsair-vs450-450-watts-power-supply-i124444107-s129979473.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.2.6ae442aeiEs9Ih&search=1

fourth choice is

Deepcool DP-BZ-DA600N-80 Plus Bronze 600W for $50

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/deepcool-dp-bz-da600n-80-plus-bronze-600w-power-supply-unit-i304408938-s559198244.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.5.1fbb3f7cbQHATs&search=1

Finally

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/cougar-vtx-500-power-supply-80-bronze-certified-500w-with-ultra-silent-fan-i261916587-s361902184.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.3.5ae161c7TUY22T&search=1

Cougar VTX 500 Power Supply 80+ Bronze Certified 500W for $54

PS. I didn't decide on evga because of one reason the (Operating Temperature) cause in its specs it is only rated for 30*c/86*f  and my country can go to 35-38*c 95-100*f 
any recommendations? if you guys can improve my build without increasing the cost THAT much.
and the [gtx 960 is a hand me down] so yeahhh.

* im also planning to use 6 120mm fans
* not planning to do any RGB strips
* planning to add an old sata 500gb HDD (If it is still working)
* can this rig run monster hunter world at low settings? dunno 720p or 1080p

28 minutes ago, haryyStarCracker said:

Can't you wait until 7.7

28 minutes ago, haryyStarCracker said:

this is the build but im having a hard time getting the best bang for the buck PSU and i dont really want to spend morethan $60 for the PSU
My frst choice is 
EVGA 500 BV 80+ Bronze 500W for $55
Second choice is

SeaSonic Bronze S12II 520 520watts for $55

third choice is

Corsair VS Series VS550 for $54

Corsair VS Series VS450 for $37

fourth choice is

Deepcool DP-BZ-DA600N-80 Plus Bronze 600W for $50

Finally

Cougar VTX 500 Power Supply 80+ Bronze Certified 500W for $54

The Seasonic is clearly the worst, together with the EVGA. There is no contest in that, AVOID! Same with the Deepcool. Also AVoid.

The Corsair and Cougar is slightly better but still nothing I'd get.

What I'd do:
Scrap the spinning rust device and get a 500GB SSD, that saves you around 15-20€. You need that for a better quality PSU!

Look at our Tier List, TIer B or better...

PS: that shop is pretty awful, you can't find something easily...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

19 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Can't you wait until 7.7

The Seasonic is clearly the worst, together with the EVGA. There is no contest in that, AVOID! Same with the Deepcool. Also AVoid.

The Corsair and Cougar is slightly better but still nothing I'd get.

What I'd do:
Scrap the spinning rust device and get a 500GB SSD, that saves you around 15-20€. You need that for a better quality PSU!

Look at our Tier List, TIer B or better...

PS: that shop is pretty awful, you can't find something easily...

I dont know im not the one buying my brother is but considering im at philippines when the new ryzen get out i need to pay $100-$200 more and i really need the HDD tho cause of really slow internet i need to download more.
your answers are surprising i was thinking the seasonic is good and cougar is bad base on the internet reviews :O. so its corsair then ( Even tho its only VS550 and not bronze) yeah having no amazon here in philippines sucks T_T

8 minutes ago, haryyStarCracker said:

I dont know im not the one buying my brother is but considering im at philippines when the new ryzen get out i need to pay $100-$200 more

That sucks...

and i really need the HDD tho cause of really slow internet i need to download more.

Maybe but a 1TB HDD is kinda pointless...

They make sense in 2TB wich usually is only 25% or so more than the 1TB or 4TB wich often is only around double the cost of 1TB...

And a HDD is easily added later. Its really easy to do, just buy it, mount it, format it and use it. Less than 5min...

And you can always buy one later...

your answers are surprising i was thinking the seasonic is good and cougar is bad base on the internet reviews :O. so its corsair then ( Even tho its only VS550 and not bronze) yeah having no amazon here in philippines sucks T_T

If Corsair, get the CX, that is way better than the VS.

Even the 450W should be preferred!

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

That sucks...

Maybe but a 1TB HDD is kinda pointless...

They make sense in 2TB wich usually is only 25% or so more than the 1TB or 4TB wich often is only around double the cost of 1TB...

And a HDD is easily added later. Its really easy to do, just buy it, mount it, format it and use it. Less than 5min...

And you can always buy one later...

If Corsair, get the CX, that is way better than the VS.

Even the 450W should be preferred!

oof there is no 450w Corsair CX T_T.only 550w and it is double the price of  vs450 white
but found seasonic m12II its b-tier but its only 520w is it better

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/seasonic-m12ii-evo-520-ss-520gm2-520w-80-bronze-evo-edition-atx12v-eps12v-full-modular-power-supply-i312544409-s629908605.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.2.57c03db2csiR9n&search=1

and why the heck that tier list required watts @_@ making me confuse on what to choose
ex
seasonice m12II >=750w - which means any lower than this is tier - D?
thermaltake smart rgb >=750w - to be b-tier and i don't freaking need 750w and i dont want it, but if i buy 600w is it not b-tier? does lowering the watts changes the components THAT much? 
-
-

-

-

DO i really need a Modular or semi-modular power supply?

i think i will just get this

Cooler Master MWE 500W 80+ White 230V US for - $48

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/cooler-master-mwe-500w-80-white-230v-us-i299520041-s516878736.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.4b1c7480MvlYyj&search=1

its 100w lower than tier-b but i think its enough

Edit(IM FREAKING WRONG)

bronze is tier-b T_T

1 minute ago, haryyStarCracker said:

i think i will just get this

Cooler Master MWE 500W 80+ White 230V US for - $48

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/cooler-master-mwe-500w-80-white-230v-us-i299520041-s516878736.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.4b1c7480MvlYyj&search=1

its 100w lower than tier-b but i think its enough

That's a bad PSU, just stick to CX550M from Corsair for reliability. The picture I sent is in Philippine Peso so it should be around $600 US

1 minute ago, _d0nut said:

That's a bad PSU, just stick to CX550M from Corsair for reliability. The picture I sent is in Philippine Peso so it should be around $600 US

its really hard to explain power supply costing P4000 and i need 16gb of ram i want PSU costing below P3000 and isn't R5 2600 better than 2400g? i just buy gpu later cause i got gtx 960 from old pc.

5 minutes ago, haryyStarCracker said:

oof there is no 450w Corsair CX T_T.only 550w and it is double the price of  vs450 white
but found seasonic m12II its b-tier but its only 520w is it better

NO;the M12II is far worse than the CX!

seasonice m12II >=750w - which means any lower than this is tier - D?

That means that the M12II with 750W or more is OK.

The M12II with 620W or less is to be avoided.

I don't get why you want the Seasonic so much. Its an almost 10 year old PSU with lacking protection. The caps don't save the unit!!

The Rest have to be decent before you should look at the Caps!

thermaltake smart rgb >=750w - to be b-tier and i don't freaking need 750w and i dont want it, but if i buy 600w is it not b-tier? does lowering the watts changes the components THAT much? 

Its not about the wattage its about whats inside and how its build.

Often there is a cut and you technically talk about two completely different units that happen to have the same name but otherwise NOTHING in common. 

And that's the Problem here and the reason why we differentiate between Wattages...

DO i really need a Modular or semi-modular power supply?

I don't care about that and frankly don't like fully modular units much as that is a potential for errors/problems...

2 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

NO;the M12II is far worse than the CX!

That means that the M12II with 750W or more is OK.

The M12II with 620W or less is to be avoided.

I don't get why you want the Seasonic so much. Its an almost 10 year old PSU with lacking protection. The caps don't save the unit!!

The Rest have to be decent before you should look at the Caps!

Its not about the wattage its about whats inside and how its build.

Often there is a cut and you technically talk about two completely different units that happen to have the same name but otherwise NOTHING in common. 

And that's the Problem here and the reason why we differentiate between Wattages...

I don't care about that and frankly don't like fully modular units much as that is a potential for errors/problems...

9 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

so get CX550 NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES?

Just now, haryyStarCracker said:

i want PSU costing below P3000

So you don't want to use your stuff for the next 5-10 years and are happy if it survives 2 years...

You can ask someone going on holliday to Europe or the US to bring you a PSU...

and isn't R5 2600 better than 2400g? i just buy gpu later cause i got gtx 960 from old pc.

Yes but I doubt the GTX 960 is much better than the IGP of the 2400G...

Yes, its that good that the nVidia 1030 is pointless/about the same as the AMD GPU.

so get CX550 NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES?

Your options there are limited and that is the best you can get that is of decent quality.

1 minute ago, Stefan Payne said:

So you don't want to use your stuff for the next 5-10 years and are happy if it survives 2 years...

You can ask someone going on holliday to Europe or the US to bring you a PSU...

Yes but I doubt the GTX 960 is much better than the IGP of the 2400G...

Yes, its that good that the nVidia 1030 is pointless/about the same as the AMD GPU.

as long as the pc can run master hunter world smoothly and even in low settings its fine by me.also  cause i got gtx 960 for free and 2400g(vega 11) is lower than gtx 960 means i can get much better performance by buying 2600 isn't? cause after a year i will change the gpu i just want to lower the current initial cost and upgrade later.

1 minute ago, haryyStarCracker said:

as long as the pc can run master hunter world smoothly and even in low settings its fine by me.also  cause i got gtx 960 for free and 2400g(vega 11) is lower than gtx 960 means i can get much better performance by buying 2600 isn't? cause after a year i will change the gpu i just want to lower the current initial cost and upgrade later.

How about Be Quiet System Power (U)9 or Xilence performance A+?

when i got sometime maybe i will go around some malls and check the prices there hopefully its a little more price friendly

13 minutes ago, haryyStarCracker said:

well there are no low tier be quiet i can find. be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W CM 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply this is the lowest price one and its cost $120+ and its cost 50% more than cx550

Isn't there an offline store at Manila? Well it's quite far but maybe worth the journey you never know tbh. 

26 minutes ago, Oalei said:

Isn't there an offline store at Manila? Well it's quite far but maybe worth the journey you never know tbh. 

don't ask a shut in to travel XD but ill look from the closer malls