Summer Craze hot topless deals over at GOG +2000 titles at 90% or less discount

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
2 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Dude, I have absolutely nothing to do with any of these thoughts you're pouring out of your head. You can continue to pour all you want. Unless a single, solitary deal shows up, I unreservedly have entirely nothing to do with you and your thoughts.

Why are you even talking? Are you healthy friend? you seem quite depressed? i just asked you what gives you the right to be judgemental about this post?
again you think you can set standards that i need to comply with.

Get your games now

Battletech, Divine divinity Fall out , Close combat , Elder scrolls Diablo Bioshock ... FANTASY GENERAL ... pathfinder A bards Tale Warcraft tales in the skye Commando's and many many more

https://www.gog.com/

2 hours ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

hot topless deals over at GOG +2000 titles at 90% or less discount

You're joking right?

Battletech, Divine divinity Fall out , Close combat , Elder scrolls Diablo Bioshock ... FANTASY GENERAL ... pathfinder A bards Tale Warcraft tales in the skye Commando's

BATTLETECH is $23.99 instead of $39.99. A game over a year old for $23.99? It hit $13.99 just a few months ago.

Fallout is $4.99 instead of $9.99. A 22 year old game that has literally been given out for free on Steam? It regularly hits $2.09 - $2.49 on GOG, Steam and Humble.

Close Combat Modern Tactics is $9.99 instead of $39.99. A 15 year old game for $9.99? Who's gonna pay that or even play this game?

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY Edition is $7.49 instead of $14.99. This regularly hits $4.49 - $4.99 on GMG, Steam and Fanatical.

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY Edition is $9.99 instead of $19.99. This regularly hits $4.49 - $4.99 on GMG, Steam and Fanatical.

Diablo is $8.99 instead of $9.99. Is this for real? A 23 year old game? This game is free all over the internet. Even in browsers. Legitimately too.

Bioshock RM is $6.59 instead of $19.99. You could say this is a hot deal right here only because it no longer hits $2.99 - $4.99 like it used to years ago and it's RM'd.

Fantasy General is $5.99 and not even on sale. Again, A 23 year old game? They gave this out for free on GOG and it has hit $1.49 there as well.

Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition is $26.79 instead of $39.99. A 9 month old game for $26.79? Where do I sign up? Come on dude, completely overpriced.

The Bard's Tale is $4.49 instead of $9.99. A 15 year old game for $4.49? Decent, but... It regularly hits $1.99 - $2.49 on GOG, Steam, GMG and Humble.

Warcraft Orcs and Humans is $5.39 instead of $5.99. Wow, we are going ancient here. A 25 year old game? Really? Do I even need to say it?

The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky is $9.99 instead of $19.99. Okay, I can see this one being a pretty good deal. But it does hit this price pretty regularly.

Commandos 2+3 is $1.99 instead of $9.99. An 18 and 16 year old game? They hit $0.39 - $0.59 on Steam, GMG and IndieGala.

and many many more

They sure do get you don't they? The key words you're looking at in this sale are "up to -90%". Gets em' every time. I do thank you for trying though. And I'll be sure to praise you when you post actual hot deals. Even if they're 25 year old games.

1 hour ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

You're joking right?

BATTLETECH is $23.99 instead of $39.99. A game over a year old for $23.99? It hit $13.99 just a few months ago.

Fallout is $4.99 instead of $9.99. A 22 year old game that has literally been given out for free on Steam? It regularly hits $2.09 - $2.49 on GOG, Steam and Humble.

Close Combat Modern Tactics is $9.99 instead of $39.99. A 15 year old game for $9.99? Who's gonna pay that or even play this game?

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind GOTY Edition is $7.49 instead of $14.99. This regularly hits $4.49 - $4.99 on GMG, Steam and Fanatical.

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY Edition is $9.99 instead of $19.99. This regularly hits $4.49 - $4.99 on GMG, Steam and Fanatical.

Diablo is $8.99 instead of $9.99. Is this for real? A 23 year old game? This game is free all over the internet. Even in browsers. Legitimately too.

Bioshock RM is $6.59 instead of $19.99. You could say this is a hot deal right here only because it no longer hits $2.99 - $4.99 like it used to years ago and it's RM'd.

Fantasy General is $5.99 and not even on sale. Again, A 23 year old game? They gave this out for free on GOG and it has hit $1.49 there as well.

Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition is $26.79 instead of $39.99. A 9 month old game for $26.79? Where do I sign up? Come on dude, completely overpriced.

The Bard's Tale is $4.49 instead of $9.99. A 15 year old game for $4.49? Decent, but... It regularly hits $1.99 - $2.49 on GOG, Steam, GMG and Humble.

Warcraft Orcs and Humans is $5.39 instead of $5.99. Wow, we are going ancient here. A 25 year old game? Really? Do I even need to say it?

The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky is $9.99 instead of $19.99. Okay, I can see this one being a pretty good deal. But it does hit this price pretty regularly.

Commandos 2+3 is $1.99 instead of $9.99. An 18 and 16 year old game? They hit $0.39 - $0.59 on Steam, GMG and IndieGala.

They sure do get you don't they? The key words you're looking at in this sale are "up to -90%". Gets em' every time. I do thank you for trying though. And I'll be sure to praise you when you post actual hot deals. Even if they're 25 year old games.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you my man must be the biggest joke in house here

now go on

You're joking right?

You are quite often a bit of douchebag when other people post deals or don't agree with you, just keep it friendly my dude :)

1 hour ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

hahahahahahahahahahaha you my man must be the biggest joke in house here now go on

Not sure I understand what you mean by this. Go on about what exactly?

42 minutes ago, VicRik said:

You are quite often a bit of douchebag when other people post deals or don't agree with you, just keep it friendly my dude :)

When? How? Where? Show me. I'm asking you too @MattLifewalker. I'm no douchebag. If I'm a bit of a douchebag, I see that as okay. For one, I'm only human. And two, chicks love dudes who are a bit of a douchebag. I can only be real with you dude. Telling you something you want to hear is unhealthy for ya'.

Bottom line, a hot deal is something you get. You get it. Now if you could be so kind as to showing me a single hot deal from GOG that you got today, I'll be sure to applaud you for it. I'd even be interested in watching your game play, whether it's recorded or a live stream.

1 hour ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Not sure I understand what you mean by this. Go on about what exactly?

When? How? Where? Show me. I'm asking you too @MattLifewalker. I'm no douchebag. If I'm a bit of a douchebag, I see that as okay. For one, I'm only human. And two, chicks love dudes who are a bit of a douchebag. I can only be real with you dude. Telling you something you want to hear is unhealthy for ya'.

Bottom line, a hot deal is something you get. You get it. Now if you could be so kind as to showing me a single hot deal from GOG that you got today, I'll be sure to applaud you for it. I'd even be interested in watching your game play, whether it's recorded or a live stream.

lol your even continuing...

i do agree .. brainless douchebags seem do often pretty good by a fairly large percentage of the female population. it would be easy to say that those are the ones that have received the most punishment, be it physical or mental, abuse but that would be too cheap. those girls need guys too right ;)

Go on before my belly explodes because of irratical bowl movements and hicking noises coming forth from that area

go away would be more more in the line of what i was trying to say

@Dr. Historic Low

Oke back to my proposition. You don't seem to be a retard still.. the way how you reacted to my very hot teaser is in my eyes pathetic.

Isn't the massive amount of games discounted reason enough to talk about a hot deal?
did you really have to use the game names i mentioned in my teaser to use as an indictment like the littlest kid in the hood?
i mean i can understand you missed the funny but your reaction is plain weak and doesn't even come near to being a douchebag
other then that your understanding of some genres i'm mentioning is so low that you really don't even understand in what kind of danger your putting yourself into when you write in the way you do about those games. Your like a kid grabbing a shockwire ( to keep the sheep within their confoundry )
now i do understand your name is historic low... your chosen name calls forth images of a redneck with glasses and three majors tucked away under a dirt cleaners appearance .. living on a trailer park and all but even then .... lol
i would want to give you money to take a shower or something but i fear that wouldn't be appreciated

2 minutes ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

Oke back to my proposition. You don't seem to be a retard still.. the way how you reacted to my very hot teaser is in my eyes pathetic.

Isn't the massive amount of games discounted reason enough to talk about a hot deal?
did you really have to use the game names i mentioned in my teaser to use as an indictment like the littlest kid in the hood?
i mean i can understand you missed the funny but your reaction is plain weak and doesn't even come near to being a douchebag
other then that your understanding of some genres i'm mentioning is so low that you really don't even understand in what kind of danger your putting yourself into when you write in the way you do about those games. Your like a kid grabbing a shockwire ( to keep the sheep within their confoundry )
now i do understand your name is historic low... your chosen name calls forth images of a redneck with glasses and three majors tucked away under a dirt cleaners appearance .. living on a trailer park and all but even then .... lol
i would want to give you money to take a shower or something but i fear that wouldn't be appreciated

I have no clue what you're saying dude. Or why you're saying it. You're just pouring out thoughts that I have nothing to do with. Why?

I've done nothing to you. Just informing you of video game price practices. What's with all the hubbub?

1 minute ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

I have no clue what you're saying dude. Or why you're saying it. You're just pouring out thoughts that I have nothing to do with. Why?

I've done nothing to you. Just informing you of video game price practices. What's with all the hubbub?

you are just full of air with how you are describing some of these games. A couple of those titles are absolute miracles to go for that price. The freaking american government payed topdollars to fund some of them.
These titles deserve to be aquired to legal means and with extra care.
and not they share their simulations and philosophies with us
people that earned trillions of dollar a year..
cmon you little ignorant.
i just said i understood that some of these value propositions have no place in your life

5 minutes ago, Christiaan21-03 said:

A couple of those titles are absolute miracles to go for that price.

Which ones? And you can continue to label me as whatever you wish. When in reality I'm not what you label me, it's not going to do much.

15 hours ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Which ones? And you can continue to label me as whatever you wish. When in reality I'm not what you label me, it's not going to do much.

In reality? the reality i'm seeing here is weak. You attack me. You call MY deals anything but hot. The nerve alone. Like you are the only one who is able to distinguish between what is hot and not. That is the reality i'm witnessing here.... not to mention the fact that you dare talk about games you have never even experienced in your whole life.. atleast, thats i what i have to conclude after reading several of your lists who seem to convey a lack of practical experience... Ofcourse i'm calling you trailer trash and who knows what i did more just to see if there is anything for value in that brain of yours what you would like to translate to this discussion. 
The plain lack of respect towards a another human being you displaying is appaling but.... again this seems to fit nicely with your choice of profile picture.
The nobody, the looser who's always been picked on for his entire live and hides this behind this so called stone walled face which always stands on negative to prevent more harm is done to that already hurt and fragile soul of yours.

Again. Don't debate if someone else his perception is not hot enough for your standards. Never! 

In reality? the reality i'm seeing here is weak. You attack me. You call MY deals anything but hot. The nerve alone. Like you are the only one who is able to distinguish between what is hot and not. That is the reality i'm witnessing here.... not to mention the fact that you dare talk about games you have never even experienced in your whole life.. atleast, thats i what i have to conclude after reading several of your lists who seem to convey a lack of practical experience... Ofcourse i'm calling you trailer trash and who knows what i did more just to see if there is anything for value in that brain of yours what you would like to translate to this discussion. The plain lack of respect towards a another human being you displaying is appaling but.... again this seems to fit nicely with your choice of profile picture. The nobody, the looser who's always been picked on for his entire live and hides this behind this so called stone walled face which always stands on negative to prevent more harm is done to that already hurt and fragile soul of yours. Again. Don't debate if someone else his perception is not hot enough for your standards. Never! 

Dude, I have absolutely nothing to do with any of these thoughts you're pouring out of your head. You can continue to pour all you want. Unless a single, solitary deal shows up, I unreservedly have entirely nothing to do with you and your thoughts.

Why are you even talking? Are you healthy friend? you seem quite depressed? i just asked you what gives you the right to be judgemental about this post?
again you think you can set standards that i need to comply with.