Which Zephyrus model should I choose?

Looking to buy myself a Zephyrus, I like the look they're going for and the performance too. I think it'll last me a long while. But I can't decide whether to get the G-GA502 (budget option, $1,200) which just has it's one m.2 slot and 1660 ti, plus other areas they skipped on to lower the price, or save up even more for a higher up model ($1,500+) which has more than one m.2 slot plus nifty little features like the airflow lift and higher up GPU. Help! 

+Also does the G-GA502 support type c charging? I know the more expensive models do.

8 minutes ago, Possibibly said:

Looking to buy myself a Zephyrus, I like the look they're going for and the performance too. I think it'll last me a long while. But I can't decide whether to get the G-GA502 (budget option, $1,200) which just has it's one m.2 slot and 1660 ti, plus other areas they skipped on to lower the price, or save up even more for a higher up model ($1,500+) which has more than one m.2 slot plus nifty little features like the airflow lift and higher up GPU. Help! 

+Also does the G-GA502 support type c charging? I know the more expensive models do.

The Zephyrus GA502DU with the Ryzen 7 3750H looked nice but it seems like the cpu does hold the system back rather a lot. So I'm waiting for the ASUS ROG Strix G G531GU with a 9750H. Should cost the same, little bit bigger, should cool better, build quality looks the same.

Guess if the 1660ti has enough performance it should be a solid combo for the price.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

I think you should save up for one of the more expensive models

Why must Zephyrus?

Where are you from? Budget? Usage? Any preference on weight and battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128