What is the ideal temperature for Ryzen 3 Overclocked

What is the ideal temperature for Ryzen 3 2200G overclocked with vega at 100% stress using aida64.

I overclocked my ryzen 3 at 3.85 gh with 1.4 volt and GFX at 1600 Mhz with 1.4 volt.

It's stable.

I stressed everything else with aida34 not Apu. The processor reached 72 C at max.

But when I stressed everything + Apu, the processor reached 95 C so fast...

I turned off the stress intently.

Now, can I run game's on this?? Will it damage the processor???

I am even afraid to try gaming. What should I do now???

It will damage the processor in the long term. Temps above 90 degrees can kill a cpu in 2 years minimum. Try lowering the gfx voltage.

5 minutes ago, Adsome2007 said:

It will damage the processor in the long term. Temps above 90 degrees can kill a cpu in 2 years minimum. Try lowering the gfx voltage.

I tried this but is turn the Apu Gfx voltage to 1.25 in Ryzen Master and it automatically goes back to 1.4

Or it might be that you are giving the gfx to little power so possibly try 1.3 volts and 1550 mhz

Running graphics voltage over 1.3V will lead to significant degradation and even iGPU failure. Definitely pull back on iGPU voltage, even if it means worse overclocks. That being said, stop using Ryzen Master. Software overclocking utilities, no matter how good they are will always be worse than setting them in the BIOS. Set your overclocks in the BIOS, and do not exceed 1.3V under any circumstance for SOC voltage. I'd personally stick to 1.2-1.25V at the maximum. As far as temperatures go, I'd target 85C as the maximum.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The tests you're running are worst case scenarios. You'll almost never push the processor that hard in normal use cases. Try running something you'll actually be doing on the processor and see what the temperatures are.

Note that the issue with increasing voltage is it increases heat output. Ultimately it's the heat is what degrades the part faster than the voltage itself. As long as you can keep the part cool, you can pretty much apply as much voltage as you want except that point where the insulation breaks down.