GPU advice for 6x4k output

iwi

Hi,

i want to build a PC (core-i5, 16gigs of RAM, SSD etc...) and i need GPU that can handle 4k TV´s. It should be in some time 6 of TV´s , but for the start only 3 4k TV´s. Which card can i use. It is not for gaming, only for work (PRTG desktop, Dude, some web pages or pdf´s )

Any advice pls?

2 minutes ago, Joshcanread said:

you want to run 6 4k displays at the same time on one graphics card?

Do graphics cards even have that many ports? I mean I checked out an ASUS Strix 2080Ti and it only has 4 ports excluding the USB-C

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

1 minute ago, BigRom said:

Do graphics cards even have that many ports? I mean I checked out an ASUS Strix 2080Ti and it only has 4 ports excluding the USB-C

You would have to run 2 cards in sli to get 6 outputs at 4k

I think cheaper would be to go with 2 cards, each card for 3 monitors, but cheaper cards like nvidia 1030 cannot handle 3x 4k if i read the specs correctly.

3 minutes ago, Joshcanread said:

You would have to run 2 cards in sli to get 6 outputs at 4k

Big oof on the wallet

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

1 minute ago, iwi said:

I think cheaper would be to go with 2 cards, each card for 3 monitors, but cheaper cards like nvidia 1030 cannot handle 3x 4k if i read the specs correctly.

1030 doesnt do sli and would not handle 3 4k monitors anyways xD

31 minutes ago, Joshcanread said:

1030 doesnt do sli and would not handle 3 4k monitors anyways xD

I dont need to sli the cards or do i? I dont need to game on it, so there is no need for extra 3d power for cards, its only for work.

18 minutes ago, iwi said:

I looked at this card, i would have to reduce the DisplayPort to hdmi, the TV´s have only HDMI ports, but that shouldnt be a problem or?

DP adapts to HDMI basically perfectly, as they are similar enough and both digital.