I need your help to save my C: partition

Hello Guys & GIrls

I recently reboot my laptop and it became super slow so i boot in safe mode and no problem

I observed that my system partition was full even after defragmentation and suppressing folders therefore i think that if it's super slow it's due to that. 

Now the real question i try a ton of software to reallocate disk space and windows tool to however the create unallocate space i not aside C: so i can't expand it

Really need your help, hope i got answer thank for all your answer 

NB: my english is  bit bad sorry and i'm not able to provide screenshot do to safe mode and this snail speed in normal mode

Try  removing anything yourself. Also download ccleaner and analyze then run cleaner

thanks for your reply men i gonna do it but any idea to expand it after ?

32 minutes ago, rockofages8 said:

thanks for your reply men i gonna do it but any idea to expand it after ?

How full is your disk?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

i manage to get to 2.92GO free on 38.4GO (i didn't allocated correctly because my D disk got 320/900 GO free