Laptop for school / programming (LG Gram like)

I am looking for a new laptop.
What I am looking for is something like the LG Gram 17".
BUT, that model is only available in QWERTY, since I live in Belgium i am looking for a BE AZERTY layout.
Also, the 17" is only available in America, import would cost me $400, also warranty would be a problem.

So I am looking for a lightweight laptop, preferably with a 17" screen (because of visual impairment).
It would mostly be used for school / programming. So a simple quad core is good enough, 8gigs would do, 16gigs would be better. GPU is not required.

I have looked all over the internet but i cant seem to find the perfect fit. all these decent 17" laptops are bulky and heavy.
I am willing to settle for a 15" maybe, if there is like no other choice.
Budget; 1.5k - 2k max.

Please LG Make the LG Gram 17" with AZERTY layout, that would be perfect fit;

tnx in advance for the help;

I am here to learn, please correct me if im wrong or you see me putting bs on your screen!

I would not worry too much about the keyboard layout. You will get used to it! I am a German living in Taiwan. The laptop I use at home has a German Qwertz keyboard, at work I have to use a Taiwanese Qwerty keyboard, and I regularly toggle through German, Chinese and English, as I have to use all three languages regularly. If you think the LG Gram is the perfect fit, go for it, memorize the Azerty layout and you will be fine.  

7 hours ago, BelgianNoise said:

lightweight laptop, preferably with a 17" screen

I think LG Gram 17 is the only one that is 'lightweight'. Others weight at 2.5-3kg. Personally I don't recommend getting it due to flimsy build quality

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 hours ago, Sakaro said:

I would not worry too much about the keyboard layout. You will get used to it! I am a German living in Taiwan. The laptop I use at home has a German Qwertz keyboard, at work I have to use a Taiwanese Qwerty keyboard, and I regularly toggle through German, Chinese and English, as I have to use all three languages regularly. If you think the LG Gram is the perfect fit, go for it, memorize the Azerty layout and you will be fine.  

hadnt thought of just setting it as azerty :) lg gram is still ni the gzme i guess

I am here to learn, please correct me if im wrong or you see me putting bs on your screen!