Airflow with 2 outtake and 1 intake fan

FYZX7

So I'm planning to build a new PC and the component list is pretty much set.

I'm getting the H500i even though it's not the most breathable case, it comes with two stock outtake fans on the top and rear. 

Now I wanted to get one 140mm fan (Silent Wings 3 Highspeed) so there is any intake going on, I saw a guy doing the same fan setup in the HardwareCanucks H500i review and he got good temps for a case which is not all that breathable.

The air cooler will be a Dark Rock Pro 4, mentioning it for the sake of lost space and whether it can interfere with the airflow/fan setup.

It's called exhaust.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

21 minutes ago, Enderman said:

It's called exhaust.

>>>>ok.

I'd recommend equal intake and exhaust numbers. So, 2x in the front and 2x rear/top. I have 3x front and 3x rear/top and the amount of air I'm pushing through at stupid low RPM is almost insane. And it's colling really well. It's worth paying for 1x extra SW3 fan. SW3 are really quality fans and they'll last you forever. Buy them now and you're good forever almost. Unless there is a reason you can't use 2x for the front...

1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

I'd recommend equal intake and exhaust numbers. So, 2x in the front and 2x rear/top. I have 3x front and 3x rear/top and the amount of air I'm pushing through at stupid low RPM is almost insane. And it's colling really well. It's worth paying for 1x extra SW3 fan. SW3 are really quality fans and they'll last you forever. Buy them now and you're good forever almost. Unless there is a reason you can't use 2x for the front...

So it's no issue if the eXhAuSt fans (Stock NZXT's) are both 120mm and the two intake fans (SW3) would be 140mm?

6 hours ago, FYZX7 said:

So it's no issue if the eXhAuSt fans (Stock NZXT's) are both 120mm and the two intake fans (SW3) would be 140mm?

There's no problem with that. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.