My PC is still randomly turning off and on again.

cobra6

So my PC started randomly turning off and on again last night (This has only happened while playing BF4) , and it said some ASUS software did it to protect my PC from a PSU power surge. So I posted here asking what the issue was, and I was told to just disable this ASUS software (in the BIOS). But it's still randomly turning off and on again, only now I don't get the screen that says it was done to protect my PC, i just get to the "windows was not closed correctly' screen. Now I'm wondering what the issue is here, could it be that my PSU (AX760) can't supply enough power to my two graphics cards (HD7950s), or do I have a bad PSU and should I return it? I'm quite worried because I've heard a bad PSU can damage your system quite bad. So what is your guys input? 

Any help will be much appreciated.

XFX suck donkeyballs

So my PC started randomly turning off and on again last night (This has only happened while playing BF4) , and it said some ASUS software did it to protect my PC from a PSU power surge. So I posted here asking what the issue was, and I was told to just disable this ASUS software (in the BIOS). But it's still randomly turning off and on again, only now I don't get the screen that says it was done to protect my PC, i just get to the "windows was not closed correctly' screen. Now I'm wondering what the issue is here, could it be that my PSU (AX760) can't supply enough power to my two graphics cards (HD7950s), or do I have a bad PSU and should I return it? I'm quite worried because I've heard a bad PSU can damage your system quite bad. So what is your guys input? 

Any help will be much appreciated.

Its probably your psu. Two 7950's take alot of power. Return it and get a 850w.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Its probably your psu. Two 7950's take alot of power. Return it and get a 850w.

Ok thank you.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I had the same issue before, ASUS protection software is good. I changed the PSU and never saw that issue again.